2

(okay so I'm making this one without the spelling mistakes because I'm at my CHRISTIAN aunt's house and I don't wanna be writing smut here bc I feel like her Jesus picture is watching me so I'm going as fast as I can)

Draco loved Apple so much, he decided he was going to marry her. (Yes I made Apple a her bc tbh I can't imagine Apple as a he)

He knew he was only 12 years old but he also knew that he wanted to be with Apple for the rest of his life.

He was gonna plan a date with her. It was gonna be romantic and he was going to look as sexy as possible.

First, he had to find somewhere where no one could find them, in case Apple wanted to go on a ride on Draco's super fast red lamborghini 😏

When he was sad that Pottah wouldn't be his friend, he found a secret hiding place, in the forbidden forest. It wasn't too deep into the forest for them to be in danger, but just deep enough so that they couldn't be found and so that they couldn't hear Draco's super loud moans 😩

Next, he needed to buy a ring. He could use some of his ✨ Daddy's Money ✨ that came with being the heir of a super rich Pureblood family. The Malfoys were one of the purest wizarding families in Britain, #1 belonged to the Blacks. According to Mulciber, Sirius Black was ending the Black bloodline and marrying a halfblood Gryffindor werewolf. Gross. Chile- back to the story.

He decided to sneak into Snape's office and use the floo. He flooed to Knockturn Alley and found a jewelry shop. Little did he know it wasn't an ordinary jewelry shop. He found the biggest ring he could and paid for it with some of that ✨dadday's monay✨

He went back to Hoggy Warty Hogwarts and hid his ring from his roommates, they were annoying asf and stole all of his stuff. One time they stole his extra, extra, extra, small condom because they thought it was one of those fancy Japanese finger gloves. To be fair, Draco had a tiny pp and it was smaller than a finger.

Next, he set up the date in the forest. It looked beautiful, he hoped Apple would like it.

So now he just needed to get Apple and bring her to the forest blindfolded 😛

He ran up to his dorm and Apple was apparently waiting for him.

"Come to fuck me daddy?" Apple asked. "Not now Apple, darling. I need to show you something" Draco replied. He proceeded to blindfold her. "Draco you kinky mf 😏😩" Apple moaned. "Wtf Apple 🧍🏼," Draco responded, "I'm taking you on a surprise date."

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT HE LEAKED THE SURPRISE "I mean whaaaaaat?????" Draco tried to cover it up, he obviously did amazing bc he's a great actor😩

He quickly left, with Apple in hand and brought his extra small condom just in case....

A/N

HERES THE SEQUEL AND SORRY NOT FUCKING SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER