Homecoming

🚨 WARNING 🚨 Mentions of SH and SH scars.

I wake up and pat around my bed, Pietro isn't here. I sit up and press my hand to my forehead. Ugh, I have a crazy headache. My door opens and Wanda walks in. "Hey how're you feeling?" I run my hand through my hair "Okay, I guess" she gave me the biggest 'you're full of shit' look I've seen. "Just a headache. Where is everyone?" She smirks "Why miss my brother?" I cock my eyebrow "Tony is on his vacation, Steve is in Brooklyn looking for a place with Sam, Clint's at his house, Pietro is at the store, and Natasha and I were about to head out for our mission." I swing my legs over the side and stand up. "Need any help?" I can tell she's getting annoyed "You know you're supposed to be resting." I mumble "yeah yeah."

We say our goodbyes and the girls leave for their mission. I'm home... Alone... Fun...

Happy walks in with a team of people. "Gah! Happy!" I'm really glad I changed clothes. "Oh Y/n" besides Tony and Pepper, Happy really didn't mind driving me around. He said sometimes more than Tony, which is more than fair. He can be very annoying. "It's moving day remember?" I look down. Oh right.

Pietro walks in with a huff. "Babe you okay?" Peter is rushing in behind him. "Miss Y/n, ma'am." I look at him as Pietro wraps his arms tightly around me. I flinch. "Pietro, p-please let go" he panics and instantly lets go "I'm so sorry" I shrug.

"What's up Peter?" He shifts in his spot "Well... What do girls like?!" That catches me off guard. I laugh "What?" He blushes "I.. I want to ask a girl out and I don't know how? Can you help?" My eyes soften. He's so precious.

I tell him to be himself "no offense Y/n, but that's garbage advice. No girl likes nerds." Is, is he for real? I lean forward "Peter, girls LOVE nerds." He looks surprised "Really?" I nod. "I have to go, but thank you!" He stutters out. I smile "No problem kid, if you need me just call. Remeber it's moving week so don't freak if I don't answer right away." He waves and walkd out the door.

I turn towards Pietro and he looks upset. "What's wrong?" I tilt my head. "Y/n, princessá I'm so sorry. I got protective and wasn't thinking." This is what was bothering him? I smile "It's okay babe, it just caught me off guard and I didn't have time to brace myself" I stand up. "But you shouldn't have to!" I turn and look at him confused. He lowers his voice "you shouldn't have to brace yourself to get affection from love ones. You deserve so much better." My eyes mist up. "I... I may not be the best person to help, but you've helped me so much. From talking me through thunder storms to literally saving my live, you've been right there. Please let me be here for you."

I walk back to the couch and stand infront of him. I grab his jaw and kiss his cheek. "Thank you" he smiles. "If you're not comfortable with me kissing you or holding you, that is more than okay. Please don't feel bad. As you've told me 'you're hurt and need time to heal'. No one expects you to be 100%. Just keep that in mind?" I nod before heading upstairs to grab my bag. Tony is having Pietro and I stay at a hotel while the moving happens. Two rooms of course.

~Time Skip~

It's been a few days at the hotel and I just got out of the shower. I can't help but stare at my reflection, eyes tracing every scar. I hook my bra and turn to grab my shirt when I slip and fall. "Fuck!" There's quick knocking on the door "Princessã, are you okay?" A groan leaves my mouth. "Y/n?" I want to respond but I can't. It doesn't feel like I'm in my body.

"Y/n I'm coming in!" The door knob turns a few times before the door swings open.

I look at him as he rushes to my side. He lifts my head and rest it on his lap. "Are you okay?" "Fell" I mutter. His fingers rake my scalp looking and feeling for bumps or cuts. "Well good news, no bumps or anything." I hum a confirmed noise. He can tell I'm not mentally there. "Y/n" he puts a finger infront of my face "follow my finger okay?" He starts going back and forth and I start to feel myself return.