Chapter 2: Bonding (Sort of?)

"You need to pick a nickname!' Wind exclaimed snapping me out of my thoughts.

 "Huh? Oh, um... I'll need a bit to pick one." I scratched my chin nervously.

"If you want, I can ask Fi what your title is. She gave Wild his title since he couldn't figure out what to pick for his title." Sky offered kindly.

"Um, sure," I answered fidgeting nervously.

"Don't worry, she's pretty good at giving titles." Wild grinned at me, his scars stretching. Sky walked over to a log and sat down with the Master Sword on his lap. Wind nudged me towards one of the logs.

"Why don't you sit down and introduce yourself to everyone?" He asked excitedly.

"Introduce myself? Um, not to be rude but they already know my name. Heck, we have the same name." I gave him a sheepish grin before getting him in a headlock to ruffle his hair.

"Hey! Let go, I was trying to be nice!"

"I know, I'm just messin' with ya," I ruffled his hair one last time before letting him go. Wind huffed before dragging me over to one of the logs.

"Sit down, and tell me something about yourself! I won't leave you alone until you do!" He crossed his arms as he sat down in front of me, making the best pout face I've ever seen.

"Alright, alright! What do you want to know?" I laughed. I watched as Wind immediately perked up.

"Why are your eyes two different colors?" He asked bouncing up and down.

"Um, I actually don't know. Apparently, I was born with one blue eye, and the other was green like this. What else?"

"Can you use magic?" Hyrule questioned his eyes bright curiosity.

 "Yes, I can. It just depends on what kind of magic. I can't heal but I can cause havoc if I wanted to." 

"Ooooh! Don't tell me you can cast fire magic?!" Warriors grimaced.

"Umm, actually-"

"Don'tanswer that! I don't wanna know!" Warriors shook his head groaning.

"Do you use items? Or do you use spells?" Legend asked while rubbing one of his many rings.

"I can use both. I just prefer items since it doesn't drain me as much."

"That makes sense. Conserving your energy is a good habit to have, "Legend replied with a small smirk.

"Are you hungry?" Wild asked while holding a strange rectangular object in his hands.

"Yeah, I was going to go fishing when I fell through a portal," My stomach rumbled making me blush furiously while everyone laughed. My ears are burning. Wild rolled his eyes and messed around with the slate.

"Do you like sweets?"

"Yes," Wild hummed in acknowledgment before a bright blue flashed and a pastry popped up in his hand.

"... Do I want to know how you did that?" I asked, voice filled with wonder.

 "It's just Shekiah tech," Wild shrugged and handed over the pastry. I took the pastry and took a bite. The taste of blueberries and black raspberries exploded in my mouth. I swallowed the food in my mouth before scarfing down the rest of the pastry. 

"Hungry much?" Wild grinned at me, pleased at my reaction

"Considering it was in the evening back home, yes I was hungry." I huffed causing strands of my brown hair to move.