chapter 2

justin's pov

after watching raegan sway her hips as she walked up the stairs, i bit my lip and ran a hand through my hair. is it bad to be like this? i don't think so. maybe. i'm married.

"hey honey" i heard hailey say from behind me as she wrapped her arms around my waist from behind me.

i turned around to see her with a bright, happy look on her face. good.. she didn't catch me. i leaned in to kiss her to only have her back away.

"what the-" she turned around and walked off. she's so bipolar i swear. i rolled my eyes and turned to make my way outside to where the pool was.

as i inched closer to the pool, i seen my daughter and her two friends laying on the floaties that we have. seeing raegan on the pink flamingo just did some things to me. the way she was sitting on it.

i guess she sensed that i was outside and she turned around looking at me causing kierstyn and kylie to look over at me too.

my daughter scoffed and rolled her eyes. "dad go inside, you're so nosey"

i chuckled at her. she has the attitude of hailey i swear to goodness. "sorry sorry i'm just making sure you girls are being good," i replied. she glared at me and shooed me away.

raegan's pov

after watching mr. bieber and kier interact, he finally left to go back inside. i was kinda sad about it too.

"let's goooooooo. it's getting dark" said kylie.

i scoffed. "you complain so much, it's literally not even sunset yet"

she rolled her eyes at me and tried splashing me which caused her to flip out of her duck floatie. she quickly swam to the top and screamed. totally forgot she's a drama queen and hates getting her hair wet.

"OH MY GOSH. YOU MADE ME GET MY HAIR WET, I HATE YOU RAEGAN," she screamed at me. i laughed at her foolishness.

"girl you caused yourself to get your hair wet, i didn't touch you," i replied making kier laugh along.

after watching kylie throw a fit about her hair, we decided on going back inside.

we walked to the living room to see justin sitting by himself on the couch watching television.

after hearing us close the door to the backyard, he turned his head. "where's mom?" asked kier.

"not sure. i think she went out with her lady friends," he said.

i looked at him noticing his eyes grazing my whole body once again.

i smirked and turned around to walk up to kierstyn's bedroom, but making sure to look back at him only to see him staring with dark eyes.

kylie took notice and looked at us.

i shifted my eyes off of him and continued my walk up the stairs.

my best friend was sitting on her bed taking pictures as usual. "are you sure you don't want to stay the night?" she asked with a pout.

i tapped my chin and then a smirk came onto my face.

i would get to see mr bieber more.. i thought to myself.

"you know what, sure. i'll just call mom, she won't care anyways" i said grabbing my phone.

i dialed her number and called her only to have it sent to voicemail. hm she must be occupied. i decided on sending her a text instead.

"she reply?"

my phone lit up letting me know my mom replied. she said she didn't care.

i nodded my head.

"i would have kylie stay over but she's been acting weird. matter of fact where is she?" asked kier.

we proceeded to walk down the stairs to see mr bieber in the same place he was.

kierstyn took a seat on the loveseat. "where's kylie?" she asked.

"she left" said mr bieber while scrolling through his phone.

"why does she do that?! she didn't even have the nerve to come tell me she was leaving!" kierstyn exclaimed and took a big sigh.

mr bieber looked confused which made me chuckle. he turned to look at me and then winked. i blushed. as one would do.

"what do you mean, darling?" he asked his daughter.

she shook her head. "she just acts weird. she used to always come tell us if she's leaving but now it's like, she leaves unannounced."

he then nodded. "got ya. well i'm going to the pool" he announced and walked out into the backyard where the pool was.

"UGHHH IM GOING TO TAKE A NAP. RAE, YOU CAN FIEND FOR YOURSELF.. i mean this is your home too" said kierstyn as she walked up to her bedroom.

i made sure she was in there for a while before i went out back with mr bieber.

justin's pov

as i was sitting on the pool chair, i heard the door open. i turned my head only to see the beautiful girl that was daughters friend walk toward where i was sitting.

she walked past me, making sure to sway her hips in the process, then took a seat in one of the pool chairs that sat farther away.

she looked so tempting in that bikini. for some reason i could not stop looking.

i saw her sit up and turn to look at me. "like what you see?" she asked, rising from her seat walking toward me.

she stopped in front of me taking my chin into her little fingers, bending down to make her face meet mine.

"what are you doing?" i asked with my jaw clenched.

she smirked and pushed my chin out of her fingers and walked off into the house.

i ran my fingers through my hair as i tried to process what just happened.

she didn't know what she was getting herself into.

-
sorry for the late updatessss🥺.
this writers block honestly sucks.. i didn't know what to write about honestly... but i am working on more chapters🙂🙂🙂.

don't forget to vote, comment & share!