~Chapter 1 a new school and new friends~

Here you are standing in front of furkorodani. The new girl. The girl with no friends. The girl who doesn't have anyone to talk to. The quiet girl. Once you got inside everybody was talking and laughing but when you came in all eyes were on you. A group of girls were whispering to eachother and looking at you. You saw them and they started walking towards you slowly. You decided to find your class to avoid them and not get bullied, but they kept following you. When they caught up to you, you decided to talk to them. "Uhh why are you following me." "We just wanted to tell you that your outfit is not cute and you need makeup." They said looking you up and down.  ( you don't babes your perfect the way you are<3) you decided to ignore them and start walking to class. When you got into the class all eyes were on you. "Alright class settle down we have a new student, her name is y/n." "Hi I'm y/n and I'm from karasuno and yea." "Okay y/n you can sit next to bokuto, bokuto please raise your hand." The spikey haired boy raised his hand lightly and smiled at you with sparkling eyes as if he was excited. You walked to where bokuto was sitting and sat down next to him. "Uh hey my name is bokuto nice to meet you" the nice gentlemen said. "Nice to meet you I'm y/n" you said smiling back. "Bokuto, y/n y'all can talk later let's get to work." "Oh sorry" the cheerful boy said smiling. While y'all were working you realized bokuto was staring at you so you decided to look at him while he was looking at you, and he immediately went back to working.
.
*Timeskip*
.
Class was over so you got up to leave but you felt a warm pair of hands grab your wrist. You turn back and see a flustered bokuto standing there looking at you. "Uh bokuto I gotta go to lunch." "Oh uh I was wondering if you wanted to eat lunch with me and my friend Akaashi if that's okay with you of course." "Ok course I would love that since I'm new and have no one to talk too" you said with a smile that mad his eyes sparkled like crazy. "Great wanna walk with me to lunch then?" "Sure!"