𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓- 𝐒𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬.

———————Flashback

———————
Flashback.
The night of (y/n)'s birthday.
Play Music‼️

"Levi, can I ask a question?"

"Ask away"

"Will we ever be apart?"

"One day, yes."

"Soon?"

"No."

"Will we reunite if we are ever torn apart?"

"We will always reunite."

"That is a good thing. I care about you, Levi. The feelings of care I feel for you...they will be enough to reunite us."

"You wouldn't last long without me anyways idiot."

"I will always remember the color of your eyes. This necklace, it will always remind me."

"I'm glad you like your present. Now come on, it's time for bed."

"I thought you do not sleep much, Levi."

"I don't. But your voice is putting me to sleep."

"Goodnight then, Levi."

"Goodnight, (y/n)."

Your POV:

I climbed down the wall, noticing the titans below. They varied in shapes and sizes, but they all had one thing in common. With the night sky, they were in fact, immobile. Just like Hange said.

The plan was working so far, I had only one foul encounter.

I landed in between two titans, maintaining a safe distance just in case. The wall provided shade from the moonlight. I glanced up at Wall Maria. From what I could tell nobody saw me.

I refreshed the plan in my head, grabbing the map out of my bag and unrolling the scroll. The map had a key labeling the terrains and directions.

Hange had highlighted a path to the south, half a day away from the wall on horseback was a small settlement, that's where Levi is waiting.

I have to pass through a small forest. It was full of flowers and creatures like deer and birds. Hange said there was a surplus of deer and violets though. That's what Hange told me to look out for to know I'm in the right place.