Mythical Beings AU

Based on them being things that shouldn't exist, or nobody knows exist. Tommy lives with his family [SBI] inside the walls of the City S.M.P, nobody has ever left the walls of the city, nor could you see out of it. Tommy decides to go out on a walk near the walls, he finds a door hidden behind the buildings. Leading to the outside. His fate rest in his decision. What choice will he make?

Philza-

Age-(Old) 35An avian hybrid, common around the S

Age-
(Old) 35
An avian hybrid, common around the S.M.P,
Hes the father of three kids [Techno, Wilbur, and Tommy]. Philza loves soaring around the S.M.P.

Techno-

Age-14Piglin hybrid which is uncommon, Techno loves gold and loves decorating his family in it

Age-
14
Piglin hybrid which is uncommon, Techno loves gold and loves decorating his family in it. He enjoys making potions as it is his job in the small city.

Wilbur-

Age-14Wilbur is a Fox Hybrid, which is common

Age-
14
Wilbur is a Fox Hybrid, which is common. He enjoys going outside and farming.

Tommyinnit-

Age-11Tommy is a Mer hybrid

Age-
11
Tommy is a Mer hybrid. This is rare as to Mers never being able to leave the water. But his body reacts to the air differently then other mers. So he keeps this (picture above) on his head.

[YOU DONT HAVE TO USE THESE]

HEADCANONS.

S.M.P
1.  The S.M.P is closed off on all sides of the city
2.  There are no tall enough buildings to get over the walls
3.  The Town is full of people who are known as hybrids, mages, ect.
4.  Every night, people are warned to get to bed quickly, nobody knows why.
5.  There is a waterway underground and above ground system for people like mers.or other water way hybrids.

S.B.I  HEADCANONS
1.  Philza is very overprotective of his kids during to his lover dying [could or could not be kristen]

2.  Philza hums when he is nervous

3.  Philza and techno are the strongest in the family since they train so hard every day. Due to the fear of losing another one of there family members.

4.  Techno has an obsession with gold

5.  Techno loves farming, but had to get a more paying job so they could pay for taxes, so Wilbur took over the farming.

6.  Techno's tusk are often sharpened due to the itchiness they get every once in awhile

7.  Wilbur is often upset when Techno and Philza have to leave for work for a few days, leaving him to care for the farm and Tommy.

8.  Wilbur enjoys writing songs not for the world to hear, but rather for his little brother, Tommy to hear.

9.  Wilbur has a crush on the local mer that are 8n the lake way system around town, he often talks to her when getting groceries.

10. Wilbur and sally don't have Floris [soon to be Fundy when older] untill Tommy is over 16

11.  Tommy can't often play with other kids, due to him might breaking his B.O.W.L

12. Tommy has two best friends, Tubbo and Ranboo. [Goat and Endermen hybrids]

13. Tommy once fell down a steep hill and cracked his B.O.W.L and scared his friends and family half to death.

14.  Tommy hates his B.O.W.L

15.  Tommy has a tank at home so he can sleep without his B.O.W.L on.

16.  Tommy enjoys making and finishing puzzles

17.  Techno and Wilbur both affectionately pick on Tommy.

18.  Phil sometimes gets sick easily (because he is so old XD) because of past illnesses. He only Hope's that none of his sons gets his illness as well.

19. When Tommy was 6, he got very sick and almost died, because he kept coming to the surface to see his family [that's when they created the B.O.W.L]

20.  Philza's wife died when Tommy was 5, Tecno and Wilbur were 8, and Philza was 29
[So 6 years ago]

FREE FOR ANYONE TO USE.