Thirty oneee🔗.

ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ

"We gotta go to class Hisani." I bit my lip while he tried to get freaky in the hallway. "One mo," He pulled me closer and I nodded, givin' in like I always did. He kissed me and wasted no time deepenin' it, and I enjoyed every second.

"Excuse me!" We heard but Sim didn't care. "Five four three-." We heard again and he pulled away with a groan. "Fuck you want?" He mugged Mr. Richardson. He was a coon ass nigga and it made his day to give niggas detention and Saturday school. Do we show up? No, but that don't stop him from handin' the slips out. This man hate black folks but work at a black school.

"Watch cha mouth, you already in trouble." He pointed. "Mm mm mm Zemora, you bein bad I see." He smirked at me and I gagged. "Nigga don't look at ha, if we got detention give us the slip and move the fuck on." He pushed me behind him and Mr. Richardson gave us our slip. We left and Sim didn't forget to bump him. He was a scared coon.

"I can't wait til we leave this hoe, less than a month left and he still fuckin wit folks, racist ass."

"Calm down, and throw them away too, Ian goin to shit." I laughed and he nodded doin' just that. We really had no other reason to come to school since we finished testing. This was just our last few weeks and I thought we would miss it. Yea I thought wrong, we hardly came this year and I was just fine.

"I kno you fuckin lyin." I said and his head snapped to the same direction. Mi was outside with this nigga tongue all the way down her throat. "They been showin the fuck out, shoulda seen Mari and ole girl last night on the sofa." He chuckled.

"Text him and tell him we finna leave out." I told him, shakin' my head. At this point just forget the relationship.

Yea I'm talkin' real crazy they better not forget the damn relationship. They just don't know how to communicate no more and that's their problem now. "Hey yal." I walked out of the building to where they were standin' and he pulled away slowly, with her wipin' her mouth.

"Wassup." He said and we nodded. "We ain't finna stay at school after all, Poo on his way out, you rollin or no?" I looked at her and she thought about it. "Gone be a no fa me." She said and I kissed my teeth.

A second later he was comin' out the door. "The fuck we finna eat- oh." He stopped when he seen Deonte. "Yal ready?" He asked and we nodded. "You comin?" Mari asked her makin'  her clear her throat. He know what he be doin'.

Deonte stepped away to take a call and then they continued the conversation. "We finna stop and get ole girl?" She asked, bein' petty. "It might not be enough room for everybody." She shrugged and he couldn't help but laugh.

"Nah we not, come eat wimme." He licked his lips and she stared at him for a second before noddin'. "You ready baby?" Deonte came back from his call and asked her. "Ima gone head and get some food wit them, call me later okay?" She told him and he looked confused at first but shrugged. "Lips." He said as he pulled her by the waist and kissed her the same way he was doin' when I first seen them.

I seen Mar clench his jaw and unclench it a few times before just walkin' off.

"Ight chal be safe." He said bye and we said the same. "Poody gone beat that nigga ass just fa touchin you like that, I'm callin it so bet me nii." I laughed as I held both hands out and Sim shook one. "Yal get on my damn nerves."she laughed at us.

We went to American Deli and ended up gettin' the food and goin' to a parkin' lot so we could eat and smoke. "Three days til my day foo." He laughed as he thought about his birthday. We were goin' to Bank and we rented a section, also got a room an hour away just because. Nel and Zy were comin' down because they were already comin' along with some family for the Graduation. They have theirs a week after ours so we have to travel back with them to make theirs, and then we go to Vegas.