1

"Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight."

                                                                                                          -Truman Burbank

                                                                             ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Walking around your house had always seemed boring to you. All of the colors were bland, and there was no excitement. That is, until you reach your room. 

the only reason you found your room the least bit exciting is because it had your bed and your computer. The two thing you actually need in life.

As soon as you turned the door handle to go into your room, you flopped on your bed and let out a sigh.

You rolled over with a bored look on your face and flipped open your computer.

While signing on to your (F/G), you saw that one of your friends, Kenma, was online.

"Hey, CatKid4619. What're you doing?" You said with a huge grin on your face.

"Shut the fuck up, I made that name when I was 8."

"That still doesn't change the fact that your username is cAtKiD4619"

You and Kenma had never met in person, but he was still one of your best friends. In fact, you could never actually last at LEAST 2 days without talking to him. (Or someone else in your server).

"Well, you can't talk. Your username is "bunny_rabbit909" Said Kenma, clearly trying to prove his point.

"DUDE, I MADE THAT NAME WHEN I WAS-" You paused for a second.  "Shit."

"You called yourself shit, so that's pretty accurate." Said Kenma.

"SINCE WHEN DO YOU HAVE GOOD INSULTS?" You screeched, trying to make a comeback. 

"Since forever, I guess." 

You guys continued making utterly horrible insults for about 2 hours until you had to sign off for bed.

"Fuck, I have to go." You groaned.

"K, bye." said Kenma

"BUT I WILL BE BACK WITH BETTER INSULTS THAN EVER!" You said. And with that, you shut your computer.

                                                                          2 weeks later

(I'M NOT WRITING ALL THAT SHIT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT)

"Everyone, we got a practice game with Nekoma!" Said Takeda, as he bursted into the gym.

As everyone was cheering, you tried remembering something Kenma had told you over Discord.

Nekoma... What did he say about that again?  You thought to yourself.

While you were think with your braininator, you got caught completely off guard by Coach Ukai Screaming at you to pay attention.

"We have our first practice game, so everyone needs to take this seriously. Do your best to practice a lot and most importantly, get your parents to sign a check for the bus that the Nekoma volleyball team is taking here. Those stubborn bastards don't want to pay for their own bus, and they're putting up a good fight about it, too." 

You being one of the managers of the team, (Along with Kiyoko, of course.) you actually had to pay attention to what everyone was saying to you. 

During practice, Tanaka started swinging his shirt around above his head. You took this as an opportunity to take a picture and send it to Kenma. 

This is what I have to deal with EVERY. DAY.  -(y/n)

That fucking sucks. -(Kenma)

As soon as you got back to reality, you started writing down useless stuff that never actually takes place in the show on your clipboard.

(HOLD ON I JUST LOOKED UP HOW MANY WORDS A DECENT WATTPAD WOULD BE AND IT SAID 1,000. BITCH HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WRITE THAT MUCH? I ONLY HAVE 645 WORDS DOWN RN. WHAT THE FUCK. Also I'll probably edit this later but probably not lmao. but uh just so you know, I update once or twice a week. or really whenever I feel like updating, so don't be surprised if I don't update a lot. I actually have a life, unlike most people in the Haikyuu fandom. (no i don't lol) Oh yeah, btw, (F/G) means Favorite Game.)