Chapter 1: "An Invitation"

WARNING: NONE OF THIS IS CANON AND IS WRITTEN BY AN AMATEUR. 

‣Kim Dokja's POV

'What'

'What is this Situation?'

'Why am I locked in a room'

'Didn't we just finish a scenario then...'

A voice out of nowhere spoke

"Jung Heewon knocked you out cold. I really shouldn't piss her off."

"Han Sooyoung can you um- let me out? I need to prepare for the next scenario and everything and so-"

"You can do that in your little safe room while you rest. You really almost died back there so even if I let you out Hyunsung is out here to catch you you rat."

A voice joined

"Dokja-ssi please don't try to escape. Heewon-ssi said she might just get Joonghyuk-ssi" said Lee Hyunsung.

I sighed and shivered at the thought of Heewon-ssi beating me up so I complied with their conditions.

I slept for a while.

___________ 

'Why is the next scenario not yet taking place'

'Fourth wall do you know anything about this?'

[s ad l y not]

Suddenly a notification popped up.

'About time'

'An invitation?'

+

[Invitation To Constellation Banquet]

[Sent by Dionysus]

[Voice Record attached]

[Would you like to listen?]

[Y/N]

+

I pressed Y and the voice record started to play.

"Kim Dokja You must be wondering about why there hasn't been a Scenario yet"

'Well duh'

"Apparently those other bastards (constellations) have done some things so that the invitation won't reach you. The banquet started ages ago. Your companion is already here too."

I thought he was with Sooyoung and Heewon-ssi.

"Were currently playing a game here. Believe it or not your companion joined too."

'Yoo Joonghyuk playing a game? Must be fierce-' I thought but the message continued on.

"It's called Blind Wheel of (Mis)Fortune."

"Oh?"

I perked my head and started listening seriously.

"Anyways I'm just telling you this because the highest prize is supposed to be 10,000,000,000 coins-"

I spit out the coffee I was sipping and ended the recording to prepare for the banquet.

I mean who wouldn't want easy money? I put on my coat and opened the invitation.

+

[Invitation to Constellation Banquet]

[Do you accept]

[Y/N]

+

"Yes"

My body was being transported and as I was fading away an alarm rang.

'How much have these bastards prepared to keep me inside?'

'Well too bad for them'

For once I agreed that I really am a rat bastard like Joonghyuk was calling me.

Han Sooyoung burst into the room with Jung Heewon.

Heewon spoke first.

"Sooyoung-ssi... do you think there are chains in the dokkaebi bag?"

Han Sooyoung shivered but snickered at the thought of Kim Dokja cursing at her while being chained up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NOTES

             Frisk here!

             ‣I don't really know if I should add ships or not

             ‣Feel free to leave comments

             ‣I'm sorry for the short chapter 〒▽〒

________________________________________________________________________________