Stone cold

Tw: blood (not a lot but there will be some) I hope you enjoy this little oneshot, and you know comments are always appreciated :)

________________________________________________________

"Are you sure everything you need is on the list?"

"Yes y/n, you've asked me ten times now. I'm sure everything is on there okay?!  Now stop being a pain in the butt and go to the store."

"Yes ma'am, I'll be back later, love you."

I rush out the door to avoid another one of mom's rants about how her memory isn't that bad.  I decided to take Route 13 since the roses near there are starting to bloom. I'm always so grateful to have grown up here in Vaniville (If you get that reference marry me plz) the scenery is breathtaking and the people are so delightful. They've always been so nice to me and my mother even when we were at our lowest. 

"Woah the roses are so beautiful"

"I should pick one for mom these are her favorite roses after all- OWCH" You accidentally prick yourself on the thorns

{Roses - intriguing beauty, they are gorgeous yet dangerous "deadly elegance"}

A single drop of blood, but that was all it took. One drop of blood falls from your finger onto a tiny green stone, so small, an unnoticed detail in the sea of roses, but one drop and in an instant, you saw it. The stone started to glow, contrary to the red that was just dropped onto it, the stone glowed a soft green. Intrigued, you reach for it, curiosity overtaking your mind, no longer in control of your actions. The second you touched it everything changed...

~Woosh~

You stand up quickly, frightened at the speedy change of your environment. The sky was no longer bright and cheery, instead, it was dark with a half-crescent moon looming above your head. The beautiful flower field was replaced with tall pine trees, mushrooms of all sizes, some even bigger than you, glowing an orange-yellow shade lighting up what the moon couldn't. 

You close your eyes in a desperate attempt hoping that your eyes are just playing tricks on you, but when you open them a pair of eyes are staring back at you from a distance. You watch in horror as the mysterious pair of eyes slowly comes closer. The eyes... they were alluring, no matter how hard you tried you couldn't look away from the deep blue. You couldn't speak a word, couldn't move a muscle. It's like you were under a spell. All the while the eyes were getting closer. You plead with yourself, wanting to just wake up from this as if it was a dream, well more like a nightmare.

As they get closer the mushroom's glow starts to outline its figure. It was around the same height as you, maybe a little taller. Its lower half looks like it's one solid piece but you can't tell for certain since it fades into the darkness. It keeps moving at a steady pace, never looking away from you. Whatever it, is it for sure scares you. Still unable to move and speak, you give up your struggle. Watching terrified wondering what it is, what is it going to do to you.