Chapter One

His senses came back to him one at a time. He felt his hands tied tightly behind his back and his ankles tied against the legs of what seemed to be a chair. The feeling of the rigid rope burning his wrists and ankles at the slightest movement. His head hanging low, Todoroki would slowly open his eyes, struggling to keep them open as his eyelids felt heavier than usual. As the sound of a creaky door was heard, Todoroki would slowly raise his head, consumed by confusion and daze, as he saw a familiar green-haired figure walking towards him. "W-What... Where.." He would manage to mumble, his mind still a bit foggy from the moments prior to being tied up.

Izuku, better known now as Deku, walked down a hallway, the smell of metal filling his nose. He hated that smell. As he entered the room he noticed that Todoroki had woken up. He walked up to him swiftly. "Good Morning Todoroki-kun~!" He brushed some hair away from his eyes, placing a soft touch on Todoroki's cheek. "How are you feeling~?"

His eyes widening, Todoroki would meet Midoriya's eyes. They looked... different. Corrupt if you will. The teen would inhale a couple of shaky breaths, just looking into his eyes. There was so much to unpack. "Mi.. Midoriya..?" He would stutter before his eyes widened, feeling the cold hand brush against his cheek and push his hair to the side. He couldn't help but flush a soft red. After all... He was in love with Midoriya when he dropped out and left him behind. Todoroki, despite wanting to lean into the soft touch, would jerk his head away and lower his head once more. "W-What the hell is this.." He would ask in an irritated tone.

Izuku was shocked at the sudden jerk. He then realized how (Kinky) bad this looked. He let out a chuckle. "What is this? Well, I can explain, yes. But not until you're back to normal health, alright?" He gave a small smile to Todoroki.

"Explain now, Damn it..!" Growing more and more frustrated, Todoroki would often jerk and try to launch himself at Midoriya, only to feel his wrist burning due to the rope around them.

"I assure you, this is all in good means, but you need to be at regular health before I can truly explain. Please, calm down" Izuku frowned as he said this. He didn't expect Todoroki to react this way at all.

Not wanting to fight back any longer, Todoroki would stop resisting as he hung his head down low. And soon enough, the feeling of hot tears flooded his eyes and fell down his cheeks. "W-Why did you leave..." He would ask in a broken and shaky whisper. He couldn't believe Midoriya was right in front of his eyes.

Izuku pondered this for a moment. It stung him to watch Todoroki cry like this. Izuku used his index finger to lift up Todoroki's head and used his thumb to wipe away his tears. He again, smiled softly. "I really am sorry Todoroki.. but I had to save myself from that world. I do hope you understand when I can explain this to you.."

Feeling his soft finger placed under his chin, Todoroki would slowly raise his head, his eyes meeting Midoriya's as he gulped slightly his cheeks flushing a soft pink as he wiped his tears away with his thumb. "T-That doesn't mean you couldn't say goodbye..! You just left without a trace..! Y-You know how god damn worried I was..!?" He would exclaim, a wave of emotions flooding his body as he didn't know how to react.

Izuku's smile turned sad at his words. "I'm really sorry.. I didn't have much of a choice.. I worried every day about you.. Which is why I had decided to save you" Izuku leaned his forehead on Todoroki's, constant regret filling his body for leaving Todoroki alone like that.

He would widen his eyes, a bit shocked and overwhelmed as Midoriya leaned his forehead up against his. And despite every instinct telling him to continue on with his anger, he would close his eyes and lean his forehead slightly against his. "W-What's so evil... What do I need saving from.. You have me tied up, Midoriya.." Todoroki would whisper, trying to slowly burn his rope with his quirk without getting noticed by him.

"You're tied up because I knew you wouldn't react well to the situation. I know how bad it must seem, but i promise when i explain, it'll make sense." Izuku smelled the burning of the rope and placed his hand on Todoroki's left hand gently. "And I know you've gotten stronger. I didn't want you to leave as soon as you got up. You would dominate the place before I even got here." He let out a low chuckle.

Todoroki would sigh silently, feeling his hand placed over his left one as he suddenly stopped activating his quirk. "Midoriya... This isn't okay! People will come looking for me.. You drugged me and kidnapped me!" Todoroki would exclaim, almost yelling, as he struggled to get loose from the rope. "Let me out, Midoriya.. We'll talk this out.. And you can come back to UA with me! It'll be just like old times-!" He would try convincing the green-head.

Izuku pulled away, still keeping his hand on Todoroki's. He shook his head sadly. "I'm afraid I won't be able to go back to UA. Or back to the way I was. Besides, we're farther from UA then you think we are." Izuku tried his best to keep at least a small smile on his face, hoping it would keep Todoroki calm.

Todoroki would look up at him, a bit confused as to what he meant. "What do you mean.. Where are we-!?" He would exclaim, tugging at his ropes once again, trying to get free as he would feel his wrists get even more rope-burned, causing him to wince slightly. "A-And let me out of these goddamn ropes-!!" He would yell in frustration.

Izuku looked at him. He knew if he let Todoroki out of the ropes there would be a big chance he would try to escape. He sighed, really wanting to trust Todoroki to not run away. "We can talk, but if i let you out of these ropes, you have to promise me you won't try to escape.."

A/N: BAM THAT TOOK 5 SECONDS TO COPYPASTE T^T