Strip Her

It was another busy Saturday night at the The Rabbit Hole. A high end club where some of the richest, powerful men came to "relieve a little stress". The reason why it was so popular was because guests were required to hide their identity with masks or face paint for privacy purposes.

"I'll probably catch a ride from one of the girls tonight okay, baby." You got off of your boyfriends motorcycle and kissed him on the cheek. He usually always turned his head around to steal a kiss on the lips but this time he was distracted. You noticed that he was staring at the raunchy, neon purple sign that flickered between a topless, busty woman and switched to her holding her leg up in the splits.

Shorter took off his sunglasses and handed you your purse that he had on the handlebars. "I really wish you'd find something else, Cherry-bomb." He hated the thought of you taking off your clothes for other men to gawk at and fantasize about. You were his girl and nobody else's. Shorter was super protective and would get extremely jealous when you would come home with hickeys lined around your neck due to taking your clients to the VIP room.

"I'm looking." You lied. The money you were making here was too good to pass up. You'd rather flaunt your assets and have cash thrown at you every night than working at some office for a lousy paycheck every two weeks. "But this is what I have to do in the mean time."

"I know. It's just-"

"Let's not forget, that this is the place where you met me. You knew what you were getting yourself into." You understood where Shorter was coming from but you didn't appreciate the fact that he'd make it seem like it was a surprise that you were a stripper.

Before y'all got together, Shorter would show up in stupid, glow in the dark face paint with some of his boys and he'd always try to get front row for your performances. So for him to look down on your work now was completely unfair when he himself used to love watching you too.

"I'm just trying to say that you're better than this." He explained.

"Better?" You scoffed, "What about you, huh? At least what I do won't get me shot. When are you gonna stop trying to live your stupid Scarface fantasy and find a "real job" too?"

Shorter shook his head and revved up his motorcycle, "Whatever. I got business to do around this side of town so I'll pick you up when you're done." He wasn't asking if that was okay, he was telling you that was the only option.

"Fine." You rolled your eyes and entered through the side door where the large usher was standing. "Asshole thinks he could act like he's better than me." you muttered to yourself while you got dressed into your costume.

"Cherry baby, you're up next." Chuggs, the manager, reminded you so you could speed through the final touch ups of your make up.

"Thanks."

The curtain opened and the spot light was all on you. Men whistled as you stepped one foot over the other as you teasingly made your way over to the pole that you worked so well.

"Cherry is our golden girl." Chuggs informed some of the new attendees who were sitting towards the back of the stage. "VIP with her is gonna cost you a lot extra, gentlemen."

"Will this do?" A blonde man wearing a wolf mask that covered the top half of his face pulled out a stack of cash and shoved it onto the chest of Chuggs.

The mans shaky hands caught the money before it hit the floor. "Y-yes sir!" Chuggs stuttered, "She's all yours. You're free to finish the show or have one of our lovely ladies escort you to your room."

"Let's go." He told his crew of men.

"Uh, sir?" Chuggs held his arm out in front of the masked group, "VIP is only one on one. Sometimes two if my girl is okay with it."