chapter 1: second chance (Rewrite)

"I win Gin, thank you, Gin, "Aizen utterd.

"In the end i counldnt retrieve what was taken form you... Im glad, I apologized rangiku" Gin thought.

If tomorrow, you become a snake, and began to devour people...Then with that same mouth... You cried out to me that, you love me. Would I still be able, to tell you that "I love you" the way that I can do today...?

"So this is over, looks like I can leave the rest to you Ichigo, " Uttering his last words, Gin thourght as he laid on the ground bleeding to dead.

He close his eye, it was dark and warm as he feel that he can finally rest knowing that someone will stop the mess that Aizen has created. But a voice suddenly spoke to him out of nowhere.

"It's no time for you to rest just yet Gin,"

"Who are you? and where am I? "

As Gin tried to lift himself up but fall on his knee because of the injury he recived befote his death.

"Let me take care of those wound"

As all of Gin injuries was suddenly healed like it was new, which suprise him even more.

"Who are you?" Gin asked.

"You can call me whaever you desire, some call me God, some call me the universe, some call me the world, and some call me lord. I've watch over you for a long time,  but beside that, I'm here to offer you something,"

Gin lift up his body and put his usual grin, it has become a habit for him.

"My, my, you have been wacthing me for so long, I'm not even sure to be flater or concerned, so what are your offer" Gin said.

"An offer of a life time, I've been wacthing over you ever sence you are a child. You were a Prodigy, but instaded of using your talent to make yourself and those around you happy, you decided to swore vengeance on another man. I want to give you a second chance at life"

"I see... " Gin was speechless, as he start to rethink his life decision.

"So what is the cache? Nobody does something like this for free," Gin asked.

"It pains me to see a child, that has felt happiness in his childhood, decided to live by revenge and anger. At such a young age, the cache is that you will promise me to live your life to the fullest so you and those who care will be happy this time,"

He took a moment to soak all this in.
Maybe he was right he wasted his life on revenge and hate, rather than spending his time with his loved one.

"So tell me about this offer?" Gin asked.

"I Will send you to a new world where you start over, I Will let you keep your Zanpakuto, and your memories along with the use of spiritual power like normal I picked a world where there is no spiritual power, they have magic and convert it to spiritual power, and they may have magic. But I altered your body to convert magic, you will not tell anyone about me and your people,"

"I see, then I accept your offer however I would like to make one request," Gin said, with a bit less confidence maybe this is a wrong decision or maybe this is a right decision.

"What is it," he said

"Could you tell Rangiku, that I'm sorry and I always love her," Gin said, dropping his grin and  talking on more frown.

"Yes I think I can do that,"

Opening a door, as gin walk in the door
Waving his arm and "thank you" was his last words as he walk toward the door.

(Gin POV)

Everything go well, I was on the  ground
I lift myself and see the surrounding
Area.

"It looks like I'm in a forest" Gin said.

As he walks down an open path
Of the forest

"It looks like this is gonna and an  adventure, "gin said

Disclaimer: I do not own fairy tail and bleach