Welcome To My World Of Fantasies

!INTRODUCTION!

Hello everyone! I am Sumi96, the rightful Author of this book, 45 Days- A Love Saga In Different Time. I am welcoming all of my readers to this journey.
Thank you so much for clicking/adding my novel in your reading list. I hope, it can reach to your expectations.

~<|>~

!DISCLAIMER!

Firstly, This story is based on fiction. The characters and the events are completely fictional. There is no connection with the real life incidence. If you had found anything common that was mere coincidence.

Secondly, the genre of this General Fiction is Supernatural-Fantasy-Romance. It is inspired by various South Korean Dramas. So, the reality of this book is will not match to our world.

Lastly, my first language/mother tongue is not English. Hence, you will find many errors while reading this book. Please keep yours patience with me. I shall edit those gradually.

~<|>~

!COPYRIGHT ALERT!

This book is my own imagination. I have put my hard work on it. So, don't you dare to copy my creation and tag it as your own. I will sue you if I found anything.

You have your own brain. Use it properly.

Thank you.

~<|>~

Thank you once again for appreciating my work. I hope, you enjoy the novel till the end. Please hold your seatbelt and enjoy the story with popcorn, cold drinks. Let the Saga be unfold itself.

With Love
Sumi96.

~<|>~

~~<||>~~

~~<||>~~