Book Cover Tips

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨

❧𝐸𝑑𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑦: Luke

❧𝑇𝑒𝑚𝑝 𝑏𝑦: Luke

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

𝑌𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑙!

𝑇𝑜 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑤𝑖𝑝𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.

𝑇𝑜 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑠𝑤𝑖𝑝𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡.

➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷

𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑤𝑖𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡! ッ

➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶

□□□□□0%

■□□□□20%

■■□□□40%

■■■□□60%

■■■■□80%

■■■■□90%

■■■■■100%

❧ 〔 𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐞 〕

➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷

Hi everybody, Luke here! This is gonna be about stories, tips and posts! If you aren't posting and you're just looking for fics or books to read I have plenty of recommendations. If you want to chat with me please do that, I am personally a person who enjoys stories more when characters are realistic, interesting or going through a development. welcome people of writers club! today this pages has been made to remind everyone on what it takes to be a great writer. Following topics will be further discussed the more you read on, so please stay for the rest of the ride.

In this piece, I will be covering not only main tips, but also Character Development, Story lines and a handy tool.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑔...

➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷

Everything that's on wattpad

must have something

to do with a form of writing,

right? whether it be a short

story, chapters, oneshots, or

even poetry, I bet everyone on here would like to increase the amount of likes and reads on their stories, am I right? So, how to do that? Is there a magic trick or something? Let's say... there are some ways to increase likes and reads on your story – and I am here to share that secret with you.

There are a few basic steps to make this all happen. It might seem I am joking, but these steps actually work!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐴𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒!

➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷

I do have a [suggestions box| I welcome all kinds of them. Don't hesitate to contact either if you need anything!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑖𝑡!

➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷

𝑊𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔

𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒.

𝑊𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑧𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑒

𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛!

➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶➶

Aye, I would love to be active but I'm just super busy with school and I'm more of a artist than a writer. I also write long chapters and have to rewrite half a book in a whole series but I'll try to be more active when I can.