Bonus chapter 1.

1 year later.

Her. 

Leo and I are now 31. Adriano is 12, Domenico and Mateo are 12, Tini is 11, triplets are 6, Angelica and Ariana are 1. 12 years of delightful, heartwarming, happy and dreamy marriage. 

Our lives are a pure bliss, everything is going smoothly and joyfully. Our families are doing very well, healthy and cheerful. Leo's and my businesses are flourishing even more as new projects are launched regularly. Kids eagerly want to get involved and we let it happed with greatest pleasure. Neve, our Samoyed, is now 1 year old too and got a sister - Flora. 

Bambinos are fluent is 5 languages by now, not counting English, Spanish and Italian - French, German, Portuguese, Dutch, Japanese and Ukrainian. Angelica and Ariana are already saying some words and small sentences; they begin walking too. 

Today is Friday and bambinos are at school; twins are with their daddy as I am in the salon, getting me time, on which Leo insisted, saying that I need time solely to myself from time to time too. He is the sweetest and the most perfect husband I could ever dream of.

Manicure, pedicure, 4 facials, 2 massages, 3 body treatments, labor hair removal later, I was almost done, having 1 more procedure done. Gretchen is with me. 

"Have I told you how good it is that you own such sublime, luxurious salons?"- she mumbled relaxedly with a grin, getting her pedicure.

"You have."- I giggled, drinking orange fresh. 

"Well, you can hear it one more time."- she sighed calmly, relaxing. 

"Also, that hubby of yours is like a dream. I mean come on, he insisted on you going to spend the day in any way you want, taking care of kids on his own without any problems."- she added smugly as I smiled happily and proudly - he is one of a kind. 

We chatted about business, beauty and fashion, exchanging latest news all along. After all procedures of ours were done, shopping followed. The two of us bought things for ourselves, our husband and kids too. 

"Excuse me, do you have a baby fever?"- asked in bewilderment Gretchen, seeing me walk in yet another baby store. 

"Hey, I am mum to 1 year old twins."- I said in my defence, already spotting beautiful dress for my little girls. 

"Yeah, and you look like you want another baby."- she remarked and I sighed heavily, knowing that I can no longer ignore the truth. 

"It's like I cannot help myself. The more I see Leo play with bambinos, tend to them with so much care and love, the more my hormones jump in itching desire to get pregnant and have one more baby."- I confessed, feeling more into the idea now that I've said it out-loud. 

"Him being exceedingly sexy and delicious doesn't help me either."- I mumbled with a pout, feeling lost and unsure. 

Sì, I know that we are parents to 9 kids. Sì, I know that it is a lot. But we look after them perfectly and so well, neither of them is neglected or unloved. We adore our little children dearly and they love us just as much. 

But no matter how hard I try to tell myself that baby fever should stop and that I am 31, I always end up in the same place - aching and burning want to have a baby. I suppress the want, bite back my tongue that itches to tell Leo about it, but the more time passes, the more that idea consumes me. 

"Hey, I am sure that if you talk to your hubby, you two will come to a nice, rational decision. Just tell him, C."- encouraged my best friend, giving me a hug.