Zr- (Kr)4d^2 5d^2 6s^2

Dedicated to missHYchii

|Chapter 38|

His POV

"Good morning, Prof. My name is Nicholas Kairo Sevadero," I introduced myself in our class.

This is my first day of being a college student and unfortunately, the course that I got is not really my chosen course. It is chosen by my father, Isaac Sevadero, the governor. Wala naman akong magagawa dahil ilang utos na ang sinunod ko kahit labag 'yon sa akin.

I didn't want him to punch me just because I didn't follow his order. His smiles, his eyes and his innocent look in front of many people are all fake. He is a monster in my eyes. He is the indestructible human for me because no one dares to disobey his orders.

"Oh, you're the only son of the governor, right?" the prof asked me and I immediately nodded. He smiled at me then told me to seat, "You may take your seat."

The prof then started his lesson when someone interrupted our class discussion and excused herself for being late. I looked at her when our eyes suddenly met that made me stare at her face for a seconds.

"Good morning, Sir. Sorry I'm late." she uttered and entered our classroom.

Her intimidating aura and her serious face makes me want to stare with it all the time. Hindi ko alam pero 'yon ang gusto kong mangyari. This is my first day in college yet I think I already found  the girl that I will cherish forever.

It's cringe me the heck but I'm saying the truth.

"It's okay, kindly introduce your name in front of our class." the Prof told her.

Napatingin siya saglit sa Prof namin na mukhang tinatanong na 'what? Kahit sa college may pa-introduce yourself pa!?' Her facial reaction says it all, mukhang ayaw niya pa sa una pero ginawa niya pa rin naman.

"Good morning to y'all. I'm Chinlie Jane Caballes, 21 years of age and I don't want to make friends." she said and went back to her seat.

Napaamang ako sa huli niyang sinabi kahit na si Prof dahil sino nga ba ang tao na ayaw makipag-kaibigan? I think, some of boys wouldn't want to make friends with others but for a girl? Mukhang malabo dahil halos lahat ng babaeng kilala ko ay may best friend na tinatawag.

But hey, this girl is different.

She's also wearing tee shirt and a ripped jeans with her old-fashioned books that made her look cool. I might say that she's really cool and a hard-headed young lady.

"Ms. Caballes, bawal ang ganiyang suot mo ng jeans dito sa campus kaya sa susunod ay huwag mo na 'yan susuotin dito. Understood, Ms. Caballes?" the prof uttered.