tomura, so beautiful

@deathof(y/n)

@deathof(y/n): fallen, so beautiful 𓂉load 105 more comments@katsuki_uno: ur cats dumb just like you@shototodo1☑️: Nice ☻@jirou_isntcool: fallen is my soulmate

load 105 more comments
@katsuki_uno: ur cats dumb just like you
@shototodo1☑️: Nice ☻
@jirou_isntcool: fallen is my soulmate

...

today was friday you had one last class to go to before the day was over, one of your least favorite classes. physical education, but since you attened U.A, that class was extra difficult & overly intense.

since your quirk was more about focusing on bringing pictures to life, there wasn't much physical activity necessary, especially since you normally already had predrawn pictures, but that didn't stop aizawa from forcing you to undergo intense physical exercises.

after thinking over going to p.e or just...not going, you decided you would not be going.
you had business to attend to anyways.

⚓︎ 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉 ⚓︎

you stood at the entrance to the familiar abandoned-looking bar, sucking in a deep breath while preparing yourself to knock. as you raised your arm you felt yourself falling into the ground, just to fall onto the floor inside of the bar.

kurogiri.

"a little heads-up next time would be nice." you said quietly as you made your way down the hallway to find your twin flame shigaraki's room, you push open his bedroom door to find him with his headset on playing video games, per usual.

he doesn't acknowledge your presence at all, not in the slightest. this of course, slightly annoyed you, but you decided you'd let it go, as to not be petty.

"hi shiggy" you said boredly

"what do you want, y/n?" he said still focusing on his game.

this.

this right here.

this is what drove you insane, and he knew it.
...

"oh, we're doing this still?" you asked plainly. you were clearly annoyed. shigaraki was clearly annoying you on purpose.

"still bitter about me attending hero school then?" you asked already knowing the answer. shigaraki grit his teeth as the grip on his controller grew tighter.

he got up & left the room, your eyes boredly follow him out of the door, he slams it behind him as your eyes avert back to facing the front of you.

"brat" you tsked as you pulled a painting out of your bag and left it on his bed.

tomura, so beautiful