♣️A Last Goodbye♣️

Sirens we're outside it was so noisy..
I saw my dad Getting into an ambulance...
I felt so much fear I was so scared when I saw my dad like that..

[Mason's POV]

I saw my mom crying and trough the door I could see my dad fighting for his life.. I was Hugging my Bunny friend as I sobbed And wishing everything was fine 'please be okay Dad.. I don't want to lose you..' I told my self while my voice breaks every word..

All I could hear was a long beeping sound then The doctors stopped... I looked around through the window and Saw The Heart monitor. I saw flat lines there was no heartbeat..

'10:47pm'

I could hear while the doctors we're writing it down on a paper, then I soon realized what was happening.. Dad's gone... I looked back to my family I could See my Mom in tears and My sister hugging herself, 'D-Daddy's Gone..?' I told my self While I looked through the window again and Sobbed. I could see the doctors covering his body.

The doctors then Came out and Told us That' he's gone..  All I could see was darkness.. I was lost in my own Toughts, I ran to my mom and sister and hugged them tightly.. 'I'm so sorry This had to happen Honey...' mom told me as she tried to hold back her tears a look down and I knew Mom loved Dad dearly and Losing him was a big change for her, I saw my sister looking through the window as I saw Tears Flowing through her cheeks but I swore.. I felt someone else joined the hug but I can't seen to see who it was but I was sure It was dad.. Trying to tell us he's here..

<about 3 days later on the funeral>

I saw a lot of my family members and Some of dad's friends but.. Mom was just in the corner not greeting anyone.. I saw My sister was the one welcoming the others but It was hard to be happy at this point.. But sometime later He was buried to his grave, my mom then speak up and Gave a speech..

'I thank you all for coming... I know I haven't talked to anyone.. I was still not ready to open up to anyone. It's hard to move on especially when it's the person you truly love is what we're talking about.. He, Xaiver. My Husband and Lover has Departed from us for he has left his Family and Friends, but I believe he's now somewhere he can be happy and free he is up there looking out for us and I know we can move one little by little.. And therefore.. I send you my last goodbye my love..'

I saw Mom smiled a bit and That made me smile too as we all relise the balloons up to the sky and I was Happy to know mom will be better in recovering over the lost..