Epilogue

Thank you for reading! This is the ending of The Stone in Paradise. Hope to see you in next series! Thank you ng marami!!'

Ending

"This is your body guard, Sonia. He's name is Gideon. Anak siya ng manager sa rice field ng kuya Soren mo that's why we're trusting him."

Long shiny brown hair with almond eyes met my icy stares. She keeps on looking at me innocently. She have a fair skin.

Kasing kulay ng batong nakita ko sa tinatambayan ko. I kept that stone because among all the stone there. It was standing out and I feel like it should be take care.

"Pipe ka ba?" She waved her hands infront of my face.

I can't stop myself staring from her angel face. Jalmanzar brothers are treating her like a diamond. But for me she is just like a stone. She doesn't notice it but when she was just sitting on the corner she looks like a stone who's looking for someone who will keep her. Who's looking for someone who could appreciate for being she is.

I don't know why I wrote her name on the stone who has the same color as her. This stone really stand out if it put in the other stone.

Katulad niya, kitang-kita ang pagkatao niya kapag tinabi siya sa lahat ng tao. Not because she accused for being a stealer of boyfriend. It's because she has a purest smile.

I talk like I am inlove with her.

I've been with her for 4 months. At agad akong may nakuhang mga paguugali niya.

She spoiled by her brothers but she also spoiled them. She give all what his brothers want.

Maaalalahanin siya. Katulad nung isang araw. When their maids suddenly collapsed she almost cried and felt really bad for them. She even asked them why they should be a maid if there's a lot of option of job?

This girl doesn't know everything. Hindi niya alam na kapag hindi ka nakapagtapos ng pagaaral babagsak ka sa pagiging ganiyan. Wala namang masama sa pagiging katulong. Ang mahalaga wala kang inaapakang ibang tao.

Minsan pang biglaan siyang nagtanong tungkol sa kung bakit nagkakaroon ng magnanakaw. I explained it to her. But it looks like she doesn't fully understand it.

Sa isang babaeng katulad niyang lumaki sa marangyang buhay. Hindi talaga niya lubusang maiisip na bakit kailangan pa nilang magnakaw kung pwede naman magtrabaho.

"But they can still change it. May kilala ako na mahirap pero nakakaangat na sa buhay."

She's too innocent. Para siyang bagong panganak dahil sa pagiging walang alam sa nangyayari sa paligid.

Ito ang reyalidad sa mundo. Kapag highschool graduate ka lang o elementary. Hindi ka makakahanap agad ng trabahong pangmatagalan.

Dadanas ka muna ng hirap at sakit habang patuloy na lumalaban.

Minsan, kung sino pa ang taong hindi nakapagtapos ito pa ang mga taong may mabubuting loob.

I furrowed my brows as she laughed to his brother's walked. Even her laughed also a whisper.

I was just wanted to return her bag when she suddenly ask me if I can be her model for upcoming event in her course.

I immediately refused. It's not like I don't to be seen with her.

Hindi ko rin maintindihan kung anong kinagagalit nila kay Sonia. I heard about what she did back then in freshman year.