⭐STRANGE ⭐

Ajey's p.o.v

I got call from one of my investigator this morning ,we got permission to check that house finally . Raj ( investigator) had found some important information about the house owner . Idk one part of me wants to leave everything which I m searching because I think it will only hurt Ridhima but one curious part of me wants to know about her past and about everything which is happening with us . ofcourse most important is that ridhi wants to meet her family  so I decided to search instead of just waiting , and hoping them to find her . We don't have any of her indentity only besides my dreams , yeah that sounds stupid ,I know ! But I believe my dreams are Identity of her , for now at least .

We are 15 min away from the house and my heart beats are already accelerating . Their is something about that house which is not quite settling . Even the roads that lead to that house ,trees across the roads and atmosphere itself are giving me some strange feeling . It was beautiful rods , trees , area around the house everything is beautiful but still it feels STRANGE to me !

"We reached"  yash's voice travels through my ears breaking ky trance . I have been looking through my car's window this whole time . Yash was driving . Journey was silent and reason we know . Lines on yash's forehead while staring at the house without blink are proof of his stress and our silent journey.

" Ajey you have to be strong whatever may be the truth whatever may be the destiny you have to be strong " yash said noticing clearly visible fear on my face I smiled at him and we stepped in .

Yash's p.o.v

We stepped into the house . It was all dusty but all the furniture were intact at its place. Why didn't they moved the furniture till now?? May be owner didnt have any relatives or they were not in contact with anyone .
Ajey is looking all lost from morning , I know what he is thinking but we have to find it anyhow . Raj will be reaching here in half an hour till then we decided to search something by our own .

"Isn't it strange , all the furniture , house hold things , clothes are here but not the single document about the family who were living ,not any of their identity not even some papers which will show their names??? " ajey was talking to me while searching through the drawers but I m not in my senses . My eyes are locked on something which I have found under cupboard while shifting it to another side .

***********

Suspence! Suspence😁

To kesa laga aaj ka chapter ??

Guys let me know if you guys like this form of writing  using  more of p.o.v?
Bata dena yrr so meko improve krne ka mauka milega 🙏

Agar kuch galti ho to feel free to criticise ❤️

Aur agar apko chapter achha lga to give me some stars⭐

One more thing , should I write more lengthy chapters or this word cout is better ??

Love you all❤️

Byebye❤️