Chapter two

Oh shit, what have I done?

They all started walking up to me, my heart was pounding but I wasn't scared. They had the most powerful walk I had ever seen, Luke in the middle walking slightly in front, followed by Reggie on his left and Alex on his right, they all had a facial expression as though they were going to kill me, I was trying not to laugh but I couldn't help it so I let out a cheeky smile.

"Julie we got to go! God knows what they are going to do to you for speaking up to them" Flynn tugged on my bag but I just stayed where we were, I gave her a look and rolled my eyes next thing I knew she was gone, wow, thanks Flynn.

"What did you say skank?" Luke approached me followed by those words, I just looked at him, who knew his eyes were that gorgeous, well he is gorgeous so what did I expect? JULIE NOT NOW!!!

"I asked why the actual fuck did you launch me into my locker for you asshole?" Oh. My. God. There gunna kill me!

Luke slammed his fist against the locker making me flinch a little bit but I didn't move from where I was standing, at this point he was inches away from my face, it was a little intimidating not gunna lie, but I completely lost it, I burst out laughing and I could see it was pissing him off, but Reggie was laughing a little bit.

Maybe Reggie isn't as bad I think he is?

"You think this is funny you little bitch?" He slammed his fist even harder on my locker than before, if he breaks it I'm not paying for it by the way.

"If you break my locker you will be the on to pay for it you bastard!" I was yelling at this point, I was internally laughing my head off but I didn't let the bad boys know I was.

"You little twat!" Next thing I knew there was a hand flying towards my face, so as I should I reacted to it, I ducked under his arm, twisted it over my shoulder and flipped him to the floor. Go on Julie lass, I thought to myself.

At this point we had a full audience, no one had ever taken Luke down before but a seventeen year old girl could? How the hell does that work?

I kneeled on his chest so he couldn't move, "You wanna say that again and ill have your balls for earrings?" Everyone at this point was laughing, it felt good being the stronger one for once, wait, I actually took him down, wow.

"Your pretty strong for a girl." Alex exclaimed sounding a bit surprised, "Its not the first time iv had to deal with a douche bag like Luke." I replied back with that sentence leaving them all speechless.

It had been a few minutes and then I finally got up off of Luke's chest and helped him up, his palms were really smooth surprisingly, he cupped my hand with his as I pulled him to his feet, leaving us a few inches away from each others face again, except this time he had a smirk on his face. What did he do?

"See you around dickhead." I said in a bitchy tone before slamming his head into a locker for him to move out the way.

"BITCH!" He screamed

"ASSHOLE!" I yelled from down the corridor, before heading to my next lesson. I turned around before turning the corner to see him grinning and looking straight at me, our eyes met for a few seconds before I proceeded walking to my lesson.

That was the best experience I have ever had at Loz Feliz High School!