Chapter 5

We walked toward the door and opened it, wondering who it was. Phil opened the door and looked to see that it was Chris and PJ stood there. As soon as the door was opened Chris ran towards me and hugged me whilst PJ did the same with Phil.

We invited them into the apartment and asked what they were doing here. They replied that they were wondering if we could all make a video together and decided on Would You Rather. I started asking people on Twitter and Facebook and we all looked through the questions, picking out the best ones.

We got the camera set up and made the video. We decided that it would go on Pj's channel as it was his idea, edited the video and watched as Pj uploaded it.

Once that was finished we all decided on a Mario Kart competition to decided who was the overall winner. We decided we would film it and that me and Phil would put it into our gaming channel. I came in first place, Chris in second, then Pj and then Phil in last. As usual, Phil made up excuses to why he came last.

It got to 6pm when Chris and Pj left, promising that we would hang out later that week.

Me and Phil both decided that we were hungry and after 10 minutes of debating we both settled on ordering a Chinese whilst watching DeathNote. We finished our meals but continued to watch DeathNote, quoting the characters as we both knew it well.

I was unaware of how tired I was until I fell asleep on Phil's shoulder, where I remained for the rest of the night.

Sorry that i've taken so long to update! i will update the next part on Monday/Tuesday. Hope you enjoy this chapter