Therapy Needs: CHAPTER 1

--------
Along the dark misty room, a shrill cry entered through loud and painful. Begging for something, for freedom, for an ending. It lingered around, the crying turning into screams ringing out, followed by deep voices shouting along, matched in rhythm of the scream.

"Make him follow in your Father's footsteps"

"That man spoilt that child, do something about it."

"You worked so hard to be where you are, you aren't going to let him down, are you?"

"Kill him."

The scream burst through, stood still, frozen in place, panic arose suddenly, the air becoming thinner. His legs couldn't move, eyes flashed up.

There he stood, his own brother, he gazed in horror, knowing what was coming. Genji's form loomed over Hanzo, his skin separated from the gorey slices, blood still poring from them, soaking his clothes, they used to match as children into teens.

He felt the blood, swimming at his feet, still in horror, hearing his younger brother cry out to him, grabbing at him,

"Why did you do this to me Anija, I trusted you. I trusted, you."

Hanzo was frozen, staring at his badly wounded brother, not saying a word.

Screaming filled the void again, they were at the scene of the incident and Hanzo only took notice, he was sweating, trying to breathe. Shadows of the clan surrounded him, doubt and anger, his own sadness, he was hyperventilating, feeling the Shimada Clan members in his circle, shadowing larger then he thought, itching at finishing him off--

"Its time to pick a side"

Hanzo shook himself awake, panting loudly, it took a few before he looked around, he wasn't hurt or harmed yet, no more old traces of his brothers blood on his hands. He moved his stiff  delicate ankles, they moved as usual, trying to slow his breathing, he rose up out of the hard wooden guest bed, itching and grabbing his flask bottle full of Sake, without hesitation on an empty stomach, he gulped on.

Satisfied with the drink, he walked to the nearby window, opening and leaning on the ledge. Raising his hand shakily, feeling the warm fresh tears drop down, he didn't want to be weak. He wasn't seen as weak. Hanzo knew that wasn't his style. Wiping frantically at his saw eyes, tears dropped more and more, landing on the tile rooftops below him, a sigh slipping through his lips,

"Pick a side, playing hero all along, hm, Genji?"

He quietly whispered to himself, the view of a Kanezakas Hotel wasn't too shabby but did for the archer while he was on his way back from Hanamura, even the Shimada Clan was blind to see he even slipped past them to get here.

The hotel was hidden too, far from them to even look this far, Hanzo sighed again, shaking himself, stretching, thinking of those words that appeared before he woke up again, "He may be playing hero, but he's safe with a new family."

The archer head out, tipping the hotel worker that is arriving for service, not making another note he was there. He climbed through the window, he had his original gear back on, walking around Kanezaka with orange shades was a perfect getaway. But he keeps them tucked away.

Rooftop tiles follow him as he makes his way out of the small shadowed town, they clacker onto the ground beneath him, small meows come from the nearby cat cafe, their farewells.

----

The morning sun barely peaks noon, the Overwatch temporary base is located at Watch-Point Gibraltar, even after the Talon attacks and by the man, Reaper himself. Winston provides the best security for his recall team, and best in his hands. Its newly revamped, in honor, still providing old soldiers names in one the dorm areas.

Among the newly fonded recall home, Genji and his master Zenyatta, find peace and meditation along top of the walkways, letting the sun hit them.

"I sense you are not alone in a small battle you are having with yourself, Genji, something is crushing at your mind even being surrounded by happy faces"
The omnic didn't move, letting his orbs of harmony twirl around him.

The cyborg ninja moved in a grunt, not settled with how he was meditating, "Maybe i don't have the hope for my brother anymore, foolish he maybe"

"I've heard many stories, for you, my student, you lacked to see what he needed at the time, your visit back from Hanamura, it is true he didn't accept who you are now? Appearing 10 years later on a injured soul of his, he was bound to act as he sounded" Whizzing of the harmony orbs as they bounced.

Genji looked down at his crossed legs, "Maybe i was foolish for taking life for granted, he always wanted to have fun, yet he was forced to work hard while my father loved me to his deathbed, he didn't accept me, still having my soul and not my body took a toll on him. He looked damaged more than i did when i looked at him last in that fight" The cyborgs dragon nudged their self through the jacket, plonking itself down onto his lap.

"Genji, my student, you'll figure that one out when the time comes again, what do you think is the best as of right now, instead of letting your mind take over with thoughts" The omnic rose, moving within harmony, "What is best is you welcome him into your family, show him how you live now, no matter what he did to you"

"Master I don't know if he'll-" With the sudden crack of robotic voice, the omnic was no where near.

"Anija, its not playing hero, i know your hurt, just please let me help you when i couldn't back then"

Swish of the dragons spirit went away, the ninja was left alone, a heavy sigh was lifted from his thoughts, he smiled from under his mask,

"My body doesn't define me Hanzo, let your soul free and let it out whenever you're ready, I'll be waiting"

"I know you'll arrive soon"

------------
[]