Izuchoko Vs Bakudeku 💚💖 vs 🧡 💚

Uraraka walked up to deku, with an excited expression on her face, "Deku! Happy Valentine's Day!" She said happily. "Oh Uraraka-Chan, happy valentines!" Deku said with a bright smile on his face. 

Uraraka's POV: 

*mind: he's so cute and sweet! He's perfect!* 

"Thanks deku-kun! I was wondering if... you would um...." *mind: dang it why did I stop!* "Uraraka-Chan...? Are you ok?" Deku asked me. *mind: ahhh! He's so cute when he's concerned!*  "Mmm- yeah I am fine! Sorry deku-Kun! I uh- forgot what I was going to say! Eheheh... ah.." I stuttered nervously. "Oh! That's fine!" Deku said with the cutest smile I've ever seen on his face. "Well I'll see you around Uraraka-Chan!" Deku said happily before he skipped away. *whispers* I will get him to be my valentine, I will! 

Bakugo POV: 

I was walking down the Hall of UA to go find deku- shut up I know I shouldn't be looking for deku  dam****t!- but that's when I saw him talking to round face! He was blushing all sweetly and so was she! But he walked away when it looked like she was still holding in some stuff she wanted to say. She better not ask him out! He's mine! Ugh, I hate her so much! Right after deku left I walked up to her, "Hey round face, don't thing about taking deku away from me got it?!" I yelled at her as I walked up to her. "Hah?! Bakugo?! YOU like deku?!" She yelled in surprise at me. "Yeah! Got a problem with that?!" I barked back at her. "Uh... yes actually! I do. He loves me! And he will never love a hot headed monster like you! You don't even deserve someone as perfect as him! And you never will!" She snapped at me. I didn't wanna admit it, but those words hurt- I didn't let that show though. "OH SHUT UP ROUND FACE! Just DO AS I SAID!" I yelled before running off after deku. 

Izuku POV:

I walked away from Ochoko-San after talking to her, I was heading to class when about 3 or maybe 4 minutes later I heard someone call after me- I think it was Kacchan - "Hey you d*****n nerd! Get over here!" he yelled at me. I turned around to see it was Kacchan! I blushed at the sight of him. Then I walked over to him. "Y-Y.. yes Kacchan..?" I stuttered as I looked at him. 👀 "uh- uhm.... b-be mine...? My valentine.....?" Kacchan asked me. He was turning bright red and so was I, "H-Ha?! WHA-! Kacchan! Y-You want m-m....me? To be your um.. lover?" I asked as my face got a brighter shade of red by the second. "Y-Yeah! What do you have a problem with that?" Kacchan yelled in my ear. "W-What?! No ofc not! Kacchan... I..." but I was cut off by Uraraka-Chan who was panting out of breath. "Deku.." she said as she tried to breath. "Woah... Uraraka-Chan! Are you alright?!" I saw Kacchan glaring at her. "D-Deku-Kun.... I need to ask you... will you... be my valentine...?" She stammered and blushed. My eyes got wide and blushed even harder! "I-I.. I..." I couldn't speak properly *mind: I don't want to make her feel sad... but I only thought of her as a friend... a sister even!...* "I will be your valentine Uraraka-Chan!" I said with a big smile on my face. That's when I saw Kacchan tearing up... "Kacchan?! Are you ok..?" I yelped as I ran over to Kacchan. "B-But... I-I.. I love you deku...." Kacchan stammered as he started crying a bit. "Kacchan! Me too.... I... love you too..... Uraraka-Chan is like a sister to me... not a lover! I just didn't want to make her sad, I'm sorry Kacchan" I said as I hugged Kacchan. "Then deku.. will you be my Boyfriend..?" Kacchan asked me as he hugged me back tighter. "YES! OFC!" I yelled right before I kissed him. Uraraka started crying too. "Shippppp! Omg this is so cute! 🥰 deku I'm sorry I made such a mess for you, I don't actually love you 💕 just as a brother! I wanted to see how bakugo-Kun would react though!" Uraraka-Chan said happily. "That's ok Uraraka-Chan!" I said as I smiled. 

Uraraka POV: 

*Mind: he's to oblivious to see that that's not true... I do love him... as more then just a friend... more then a brother... as a lover....! But this is actually really cute.... and I'm happy for him! 🥰 he's just too sweet for this world...! And his smile is still going to make my heart skip a beat for sure! ❤️ but this is what I really wanted, to see him loving someone with all his heart!* "deku-kun your smile is so precious!" I said before I hugged him and walked away. 

A/N: hey guys! This might seem kinda short- sorry bout that! And also sorry if you ship Izuchoko! But I ship bakudeku! So that's why bakudeku wins! If you guys ReAlLy want me to tho, I can make another version of this where Izuchoko wins I guess- LOL but my true main ship will always be bakudeku! Anyways hope ya enjoyed! See ya in the next story I hope! Baiii! 🥰✌️🧡💚🧡💚🧡💚🧡💚