Flash backs

Oaks pov

I was walking to my room crying. I know Riley wouldn't hurt me but she seemed mad.

I opened my door and walked in. I felt tears falling on my face. I couldn't help but think about my past. The way Riley looked at me scared me.

I flopped on the bed a stared at the wall hearing my father's voice.

My father has come home drunk again.

" Oakley" I heard down stairs. It was my mother voice.

I knew what she wanted. Has just come out to them about me being a lesbian.

It didn't go very well. My dad read the bible to me while my mom cried.

I ran down stairs and walked into the kitchen.

We were not a normal family. There were no pictures on the wall of me just my older sister. I was the mistake
They named me oakley from a movie. She died first.

" We set you on a date with the priests kid" my father stirred. He has 3 boys and 2 girls all from Different women.

" Why" I asked.

" To show you how nice boys are" my mother smiled.

" Alex will never do this to us" my father yelled. He slapped me across the face.

" Go to your room and never come out" he yelled.

I ran upstairs and started to cry.

I was a cry mess now I couldn't help want Riley. But she sent me to my room I couldn't come out now.

I decided to get ready for the day. I walked to my bathroom. I heard my phone ring.

I looked at the name and stopped breathing.

It was Alex.

276 words

So sorry this is late. I wanted to update my other books.

I

sugar babyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें