"😳"

"Deku-Kun do you have a crush...?" Uraraka asked deku after lunch that day. "Hah?! Wh-Wha... I.. I mean I guess so..." deku said nervously. "Hah! I KNEW IT! My cinnamon roll is all grown up!" Uraraka said mockingly. "Hey! Uraraka-Chan!" Deku sighed out his words, his face turning bright pink. "I might be able to help you get your mans!" Uraraka said. "W-Wait... how did you know that I'm gay-?" Deku said, staring at Uraraka with a shocked look on his face. "Well, I didn't! But you just confirmed it!" Uraraka said as she looked at deku side ways. "Huh-?" Deku was obviously still confused and a bit stunned. "Dekuuuuuu, I already know your  gay now! Just tell me who you have a crush on!" Uraraka sighed out her words and then smirked at deku. "U-Uh.... ok, ok, alright! Fine! I'll do it! I-It's...-" but deku paused for a moment looking down at the ground in embarrassment. "Is it 'KaCcHaN'?" Uraraka said smirking at deku. "😳" was pretty much the look on dekus face. And Uraraka's? "😍🥰" deku just stood there for a solid 20 seconds, staring ahead of him his face bright red his eyes wide and his mind racing...

A/N sorry that I cut it short for the first part! *like rlly short* but I will continue more of it later!