Ozingana Is An A$$hole

I've come to the conclusion Ozingana is an asshole. 

Their angsty and weird relationship to the death god makes them too quiet and reserved for the party to ever have a second to relax and feel unjudged, and I'm about damn sick and tired of their 1,000-year-old bullshit. 

I'm sorry Mr.-Perfect-Death-Cleric, some of us like to sing around a fire with newly made acquaintances. 

I don't dislike Oz because they are reserved, I am as well. I dislike Oz because they make me feel... embarrassed to wind down. They're always "protecting us", staying up on the lookout, on edge. They need to relax, so I can relax. Curse my empathetic nature, or maybe my desire to compete with the only elf I've known since I left my town, but it's quite enraging when they take the "high-and-mighty-elf" role as if I'm not standing in front of them. 

They never seem to notice me standing in front of them anyways... or notice me at all, really. 

This is a good thing... obviously because the sooner I get my money and finish this, I can go my separate ways with this indescribably enraging elf, forget they exist, and live alone in my woods. Like I want to. 

I've come to the conclusion, Ozingana is an asshole. 

If I accept that quickly, I can get my money and get the hell out of dodge. 

- Endora Medea.