chapter 2

* Backstage after the show *

After making his debut William heads to the locker room and took a quick shower. Once done he got dressed and all packed up and ready to go, but on his way to his truck William ran into 3 highschool and collage friends of his.

 Once done he got dressed and all packed up and ready to go, but on his way to his truck William ran into 3 highschool and collage friends of his

Becky: oh my God! William, is that you, you giant oaf!?

William: hey Becky, it's good to see you.

Bayley: what? Your gonna ignore me and Sasha?

William: no ofcourse not, come here you three.

In on swift motion William engulfed all the girls in a huge bear hug.

Sasha: is it me or did William get alot stronger over the years?

Becky: no he definitely got stronger. William you can let go. Can't...breath

William: sorry girls, I'm just so glad to see you all. I didn't think I would after college.

Bayley: Awww..Did you miss us big guy?

William: everyday, you remember all the the wild,crazy,kinky and naughty night that we all had?

Becky: I certainly do, remember when  I walked through the mall but ass naked?

Sasha: who didn't, but you had clothes  painted over you. Only a handful of people figured out that you were nude besides us.

William: that was really hot, although not ass hot when Bayley and Sasha making out with each other.Trading tounge and and saliva, the both of you  ended up fucking each other by end of the night didn't you?

Bayley: we sir did, soak the sheets with sweat and our cum juices.

Sasha: that was a sexy, I couldn't move my head away from Bayley big, thick, juicy, bubble ass. Whooo.

Bayley: wait didn't Becky and William  fucked each other couple of times?

Becky: we sure did, William dicked me down good. We fuck for at least 4 hours and every time I came out with a limp or I couldn't walk for awhile.

William: those were some fun times. We fucked almost everywhere on campus.

Sasha: that would explain the lustful looks you both would give each other.

Bayley: I kinda wish that I could have the chance to fuck you William.

William: how about right now?

Bayley: you mean right now?

William: sure why not, I've always wanted to fuck that big ass of yours and make it mine.

Becky: trust me when I say your ass will be his because he made my ass his.

Bayley: alright let's go.

* Bayley walked with William to his truck. As the both of them walked away Becky and Sasha had lust in their eyes when they looked at William*

Becky: I'm gonna be honest here, I really missed William. Every since college there hasn't been another man that could satisfy me or make me feel  loved like William does.

Sasha: your not alone, yes I know I'm with Mikaze, but I don't feel like that he loves me. Besides he sleeping around with Paige and Ruby riott.

Becky: I'm sorry to hear that, but good thing polygamy is legal now, thank goodness. Me,you and Bayley can be with him in relationship. What do you say?

Sasha: I'm in.