Chapter 1: Just My Luck

A/N: Once again, this story is told from Nagito's POV, i might change the POV later on just for a bit  but i'll mention that when it happens. Also if this wasnt obvious enough, there is no killing game in this story. 

The Hope's Peak Academy school trip.

Time taken to get there? 14 hours.

How long will we be there for? About a month and a half

Am I excited to go? Not really.

Considering my ultimate (Super Highschool Level Lucky Student) I'd probably just ruin the trip for all the ultimates attending and be more pathetic then i already am, but alas Chiaki still wanted me to go.

"Alright and we're off" The bus driver called out as he started the bus. 

It was about 9 am and the bus was big, really big. There was about 5 classes sitted on the bus (mine being sitted in the middle back) and there was at least 4 other buses behind us, but that wasnt really important.  I was more fixated on how not to ruin the trip for all the amazing ultimates attending. Oh! Maybe i could-

"...So now you take this and we can start playing" 

I brought my attention over to my right to see a certain short heighted, pink haired girl handing me a gameboy. I wasn't even paying attention to Chiaki (Super Highschool Level Gamer) how stupid of me. She must have realized I was spaced out and didnt hear a word she said so she opened her mouth and spoke;

"Nagito...if you're still worried about ruining to trip, please stop. Everything will be alright" she tried reassuring me and smiled hoping i would smile back.

"Ah okay" was the only thing that came out of my mouth

Making Chiaki worry over trash like me is something I would really hate doing. Even though i don't know why Chiaki really cares for me and is my friend, best friend. 

Everyone else kinda finds me a little weird and keeps a distance (It's most likely because of my ultimate, no one likes bad luck following them so it makes sense)

"Let's play then!" I smiled at her and took the gameboy she passed to me

|

|

|

|

A few hours passed of talking and playing video games 

The bus driver stopped at a supermarket due to the "annoyance" of the ultimates complaining and let anyone who wanted to get out for a bit to do so.

"ALRIGHT!!! SNACK TIME" Akane yelled as she hopped off the bus

"Don't forgot to buy some healthy snacks too!" Nekomaru yelled following behind her "Eating junk isn't good your cholesterol !"

"I can give you-" Teruteru began speaking before Gundam slapped him.

"Your speech is nothing more than a nuisance to everyone standing in this emporium, slience fool"

While the rest of the class and other ultimates had their discussions, I decided to head over to the candy aisle and brought some stuff for me and Chiaki as she was still on the bus probably playing video games to her heart's content. (Also i found a 50 dollar bill on one of the shelves which i used to buy the candy with, but that's just due to my luck)

With grocery bag in hand, i headed back on the bus.

I was walking down the aisle to sit with Chiaki again, but she was already sitting with Sonia. (They we're probably talking about video games as Sonia looked curious and Chiaki was cheerful)

Behind them was Kazuichi who was watching Sonia a little bit too intensely.

 Everyone else in our class was already sitting with someone except for him. I was about to sit next to him but he put his toolbag over the spot. 

"Sorry dude" he smiled awkwardly "Seat's taken"

"Ah, alright then" I smiled and responded. It's fine I wouldn't want to sit with someone like me either. With nowhere to sit I ended up going to the front and checking if there were any available spots for me to sit. There I saw a ultimate sleeping against the window. 

"Excuse me, mind if I sit here?" I asked pointing at the available spot next to her.

"No need to ask just go sit already" She responded a little harshly, probably mad i disturbed her.

"Thank yo-" I tried to say but she was already asleep with her head against the window. 

I sat at the spot and moments later the bus started again

|

|

|

I checked my phone, it had been 9 hours with less than 5 hours  left until we reach our destination. Most of the ultimates were asleep and it was quiet. 

I thought it would be a good idea to unwrap one of my Jaw Busters as there was nothing to do, but i forgot the fact that im the ultimate lucky student and bad luck follows me without my consent. 

As i unwrapped the candy the bus hit a speedbump which made me drop it and Jaw Buster went rolling down the aisle. 

Everything happened so quick and I wasn't able to pinpoint of the details but moments after that the bus stopped, then the bus behind us crashed into us causing all the ultimates who were asleep to wake up in panic. Then the buses kept crashing into eachother, until everyone was in chaos and panic.

"Heh, Just my luck" I sighed

Chapter 1: END

Word Count: 911