Fourth

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

-

Jimin woke up without Yoongi at his side, "He's early, even though he likes sleeping, he always woke up on time" Jimin yawned and started stretching then after doing all his morning routines he went downstairs and grabbed some bread, he was munching his food while going out and lock the door.

Jimin was lazy to ride a bike so he decide to take a bus, when the bus arrive he immediately went inside but then he regret not to take his bike, the bus was over loaded and all the seats are taken, he looked at his wrist watch.

I only have 30 minutes left, I'll be late if I get my bike, "Whatever" he mumbles, he walk inside and stand in the middle holding on the metal handle.

Jimin hold tight when the bus move, "Ahm hey" Jimin looked at his side seeing a man smiling at me, "Yes?" Jimin replied, "You can have my sit" he immediately stand up and offer his seat to Jimin, "Ah no-no, I'm fin-"

"I insist" he guy smiled at him, "Ahm okay thank you" Jimin take his seat and looked at the window, "So, we're in the same campus" Jimin looked up at the man and glance at his school id, "Oh right, what building are you?" Jimin asked, "I'm in 113 building"

His in the music and art building hmm.

"How about you?" Jimin smiled at him, "I'm in 139" the guy parted his lips, "Oh so your studying information technology" Jimin avoided his eyes, "Hahaha yes" Jimin looked back at the window and he notice that their almost at the bus stop near their campus, "We're here" Jimin stand up and they both went down.

"I hope you don't mind if I walk with you" the guy looked down at Jimin and smiled, "hahaha no no, since were schoolmates it's okay" Jimin shakes his hands and widely smiled at him, "That's great, so what's you're name?" Jimin looked at him, "Par-"

"BABEEEE" they both looked at my back, "Namjo-" his words cut off when Namjoon hugged him, "I'm happy to see you babe, how's your cheeks" he asked while still hugging him, "Hahaha it's okay now but h-hyung I can't breath" Namjoon immediately pulled away and smile at him.

Oh sorry, so let's go, I'll walk you to your building" then Jimin's eyes catch the guy beside him, "You're boyfriend?" he asked while still smiling, "Ah no no, he is my friend"

Namjoon looked at the guy his face suddenly changed into serious, "Hi Namjoon hyung" they guy wave his hand, "Hey" Namjoon grabbed Jimin's hand, "Let's go" he deeply said while trying to dragged Jimin, "But I'm with hi-"

"It's okay, see you around" he just smile and Jimin nodded, Namjoon dragging him until they're inside the campus, they both arrive to Jimin's room where Hoseok is his seat mate.

"Joon? What are you doing here?" but Namjoon didn't answer him, "Jimin, later before break go with Yoongi hyung okay" Namjoon looked at him with his cold eyes "What? Why?" Jimin frowned, "Just go with him"

"What's happe-" Hoseok flinched and Namjoon glared at him, "I have to talk to you hyung" Namjoon grabbed his wrist, "Right now? But we have clas-" Hoseok startled as Namjoon pulls him out of the room, "Let's go" Jimin looked at them confusedly until their gone on the hallway.

"Biiiitch" Jimin immediately look at his back startled as Jisoo hugged him,"Hahahaha Jisoo what is it?" Jimin laughed holding Jisoo's hand, "Nothing I just miss you" Jimin chuckled as Jisoo pouted, "Aish this girl let's go our prof will be here soon"

-

Hoseok skipped their class making Jimin more confused, "This is the first time hyung skipped" he mumbled looking at the window, "I don't want to leave you Jimin" Jisoo gave Jimin a back hug while she was pouting.

Jimin chuckled "It's just two hours Jisoo, I'm going now" Jisoo let him go and Jimin started to pack his things, "Okay okay bye bitch, see you later" Jisoo sadly pouted at him while waving.

Jimin walked out and turned his way towards the next building to attend his last class, where him and Yoongi are classmates, Jimin was busy looking for his phone at his bag when he hit someone, "I'm sorry" Jimin bowed, "Hey" as Jimin looked up his eyes widen.

"Oh hi" Jimin slightly smiled, "Going somewhere?" he asked, "My last subject" Jimin replied while closing his bag, "Really, what room?" he widely smiled showing his boxy lips, "Room 120 at third floor" Jimin pointed his hand up.

"Oh study well um..." Jimin lips parted, "Oh Jimin, Park Jimin" Jimin extended his hand, "Jimin, cute name, Taehyung, Kim Taehyung" Taehyung grabbed Jimin's hand, "Well I have to go Jimin see you" they pulled away their hands and smiled with each other, "Bye" Jimin waved his hand then Taehyung walk away.

As Jimin arrived to their room their president called him, "Jimin, we don't have class now, but our prof leave and long quiz" their president said "Oh okay, thanks" Jimin smiled and nodded, as he went to his seat Jimin notice Seokjin, "Jin!" he looked up and smile at him.

"Hey Jimin" Seokjin wince as he accidently to smiled widely, Jimin hurriedly walk towards him, "How are you? Omygosh you're face" Jimin caress his cheeks, "I'm alright hahaha" Seokjin scratch his neck, "I'm sorry I leave you there alone"

"Hahaha pabo what will you do then, you'll fight them" Seokjin laughed, "Maybe but my f-friends can help you" Jimin sighed, "It's alright, Yoongi was right it's my business not yours or them"

"Did you already put an ointment?" Jimin scanned his face, "Not yet, but I bring it with me" Seokjin show the ointment, "Yah! why you..aish give it to me I'll help you" Jimin grabbed the ointment, he take a seat beside him, "Your so kind Jimin" Seokjin slightly smiled.

Jimin open it and gently put on his face,"Is it hurt?" Jimin asked, "No" Seokjin keep looking at him while Jimin putting ointment on his wound, but Jimin startled when they hear a loud bang.

"OMYGOD!" Jimin hardly pushed his finger at Seokjin's cheeks making him winced, "Ouch Ouch" Jimin eyes widen and retreat his hand, "Omygosh I'm so sorry Jin, I'm so sorry"

Jimin looked at the door and he saw Yoongi glaring at him.

It's him?