chapter 4

Bakugou Pov:

something was up with the nerd she tensed up when I kissed her. But she did say I surprised her so I guess its alright. I opened the door and grabbed my wallet " Oi lets go on a walk, we've been in this dam school to long" she nodded and grabbed her bag and began to follow me to the common room. where we saw shitty hair " hey baku bro, where you guys going" I rolled my eyes and said out.

Midoriya Pov:

" hey, we are going on a walk" I said with a smile as kacchan pulls me away. I find it cute how he acts all tuff but I as soon as we walked heading outside he pulled me close and had blush spreading across his face. he looked away but I just rested my head against his arm as we walked. I smiled as I thought about our date on Saturday. we where going to see the new movie about all might then go look around the mall. but then my mind began to wonder about the other day. Last Sunday I was going to the gym and I saw Katuski topless drying himself with his towel I couldn't help but look at him hes so hot. I began to think of what he could do to me and I started to get a little hot. " Oi baby are you Ok , I've been trying to get your attention for the last few minutes" kacchan looked a bit worried. " Oooh I..um ..... just got lost in thought is all" I bluhsed in embarrssement. He laguhed and leaned in and whispers in my ear saying if I wanted him that bad all I had to do was ask.