Chapter 24

The beginning of the week began, Armin and I promised to be attentive to see if the behavior of History towards me is "special" according to what the list says; that by the way I was forced to memorise it.-Hello Armin- said History passing by our side. Armin returned his greeting with his hand. "Hello Eren- said History standing right in front of me. "Hello" I said almost whispering. She smiled, turned around and tried to reach Ymir. Why didn't I greet her as I always do? Why did I get nervous? Oh, no. Don't even think of Eren. Don't be stupid - what was that? - Armin asked me when History was far enough-Nothing. I didn't have a new one! I said. I felt my cheeks burned - Then because you're red? - asked laughing - I'm not - I said that by covering my face with my wrist and looking in another direction. I rushed to hear Armin laugh. We went into the living room. The classes passed as usual, but in the free time between one class and another I talked with Armin and my other friends, I felt that again... What you feel when you think you're being watched. I looked at the eye and saw history with a penetrating gaze. I felt like my heart was deeply lied and an indescribable knot in my chest. GAMES! THIS SIGNIFICS?! I saw Armin again as if nothing. But he also noticed something, because we both kept silent for a few seconds. "The list" the whisper told me. I remember the first point: "If you watch you constantly and in hiding it's likely you like it"Wow... It would be incredible if I really liked History... But my common sense prompts me to doubt everything that has not yet been confirmed, so until I am clear, I prefer not to make misconceptions.-Chicos have a small meeting at the exit in the Zeke's café - Armin said taking me out of my thoughts. But what?- asked Marco curiously. "In reality, there's something I want to tell you - I said something nervousYesterday, Armin and I decided to create a plan to discover the culprits, but for that we needed help from more people, and the most convenient and reasonable thing was to tell my friends. And to History...-t tell me - if Armin didn't tell me that about 500 times the whole day, then I don't know." It's not yet time" "He's busy" "Now, young"They were the answers I gave him-I'm not going to tell him in front of everyone - I answered him-So when they're going to do Levi's job dilem - he told me while I was going to the computer club I stood in the empty hall for a few I went back to the teachers' room, when I arrived, I found myself (it's quite unusual that history hasn't arrived yet) so I started cleaning. History is a great girl, now I understand why it's so popular... The first impression I had in fact was really bad, when I entered the hall and saw it I thought: "Demons, I'm sure is another of those presumed girls who only care about their exterior appearance. I think I'm wrong and we'll get even worse" Bad, but that impression gave me. But now that I've had the opportunity to know her, I realized that I was completely wrong, it's incredible how a person's actions can change your mind. What would happen if I fell in love with history? I smiled. Don't think about that Eren - what are you laughing about? - asked a voice making me stand out. I quickly turned to the direction from which the voice came – have you been here for as long as you are? – I asked History outstanding. She approached me and stopped 2 steps forward, we stayed right in front of her. She only saw me, I did the same thing. We remained silent. On the outside I was serious, but inside I felt like something would explode in my chest, as if a knot grew up and was stuck in my throat. After a few seconds, history began to laugh. And he went away to clean up. I stopped for a few seconds. What happened? Finally, after a while, we began to talk about trivial things. I decided it was time to say it. If I didn't say it anymore, then I'd get stalked and Armin would also be in charge of torturing me mentally for the next few weeks. I breathed deep-History... Armin and I have discovered how we'll catch the culprits, and today we'll have a meeting at Zeke's coffee, would you like to come? "Oh, she said smiling." It was easier than I thought. Well done Eren "A way out, my friends and History went to the café. Pieck and Galliard were already inside, I decided to invite them because they can help us too, and they are my friends too. We started talking about the whole incident, and we asked them not to tell anyone. "Then our plan is to organize a new event, we'll invite other schools, including Marley, and then we'll divide into groups, each group Armin said taking his notebook to score the list.-Pieck and I will be with Marley, if we see something suspicious we will warn them - said Galliard. And so we were each dividing, but I had no team-Eren and I can form a team - said History. When Armin heard it, he nodded and almost laughed at the fray." DISIMULA" I thought while I saw it ugly.The teams were more or less like this:Computer room (from which they would watch with the school's security cameras): Armin and Marco (near the teachers' room): Jean and Mikasa.I don't think it goes without saying that Jean was very happy about it.