Single chapter

It was a beautiful day. Most of the teams had days off, so they could concentrate on self-development or have a good time relaxing, except Inojin, who had to work in a flower shop to help his mother a bit. He did not complain. From an early age, the boy loved flowers and enjoyed their beauty. After all, that's how he was brought up. Flowers played a big, important role in his life. Of course, he felt sorry for not being able to meet friends who had no other responsibilities. Did he envy them? Maybe a bit. Instead of thinking about that, he focused on watering plants, while his mother was serving customers. Suddenly all of them heard a noise coming from the entering.

"Yo!" The Yamanaka could recognize Boruto's voice without turning around.

"Go away," Inojin hissed in a response, leaving the other boy hanging. "I'm busy."

"No way. Seriously?" He sighed, approaching the blonde. "I've got a brand new video game. Wanna play?"

"I'm not interested," he answered, minding his own business. "Can you please stop being so annoying?"

"Can you please stop being so mean?" Uzumaki furrowed his eyebrows. "Come on, Shikadai and Mitsuki are waiting outside."

"And? Should I pay you to leave me alone?" He glanced at him before he took a ladder to reach other plants. After realizing that Boruto is not going to give up, he looked at him one more time. "I may join you later," he said, seeking fot his mother approvement, who was glaring at him. "After I finish my work," he added quickly.

"That sucks. We want to play it now," he insisted, but Inojin just sighed.

"Then go and do it." He shrugged, pretending to be uninterested. 

"Fine. We will see each other later!" Boruto waved and joined his friends outside.

To be honest Inojin hoped that they will wait for him, but it didn't happen. It's never happening. It looked like they had fun without him, which was painful for the blonde, but he wouldn't admit that.He bowed his head and started preparing a bouquet for a client. 

"Inojin, put those flowers outside. I hope it will draw people's attention," Ino ordered, handing him a heavy box.

He stepped outside, but stopped when he saw a group of people he knew and heard their conversation. They didn't even notice him.

"Come on, I know you want it." Boruto put his arm around Shinki. "We hardly ever see each other!" he complained, trying to persuade the other. 

"W-we are on a mission. We don't have time for things like that. Right, Shinki?" Araya interrupted, but his teammate didn't react.

"I guess a short break wouldn't be bad," he said making Boruto smile. The masked boy was in a shock.

"Are you kidding me? Are you going to play a video game? Don't you think this is a waste of time?" 

"I agree with Shinki," Yodo said as she was invited by Sarada and Chocho to join them. In the Sand Village there weren't many girls to spend time with, so she was glad to hang out with them.

"Huh?" Araya almost screamed in disbelief. 

"Araya, calm down," Shinki spoke and put his hand on boy's arm. "Kankuro wanted to visit Aunt Temari anyway. I see no contraindications."

"B-but..."

"Chill!" Boruto cut his sentence. "You are as boring as Inojin. Guys, you seriously need to chill out, dattebasa!" His smile and amusement vanished, when he heard a crack and saw Inojin behind. At first he didn't react, but as soon as he noticed his face expression he started to apologize."I didn't mean that! I promise!" He bowed himself to show his regrets.