Chapter 4 : Zillion Shades of Grey!

(Mature Language 18+; DOUBLE UPDATE Chapters 4 & 5)

** PRESENT **

After finishing off his drink, he called the private investigator and checked up on the progress. He knew he could rely on this man and had asked him to speed up the process of collecting all the proofs.

He knew he had to be well prepared this time and there must not be any loop holes. Martin is a very slippery man and if he is not attentive with the proofs then things might go back to square 1.

He could easily go and tell Ora that her loving uncle was not the man she thinks. But the question is will she believe him?

No! Just like always she would believe her uncle over anyone. And it always irked him how blindly she believed that man who was the root cause behind their heartbreak.

True, she was innocent and saw things only as black or white but this... This was something really different. There are over a zillion shades of grey in between and she never paid any attention to them.

She knew only 'good' and 'bad'. She had no idea how people could manipulate things just to get what they want. He was right when he said that she is an angel. She never thought badly about anyone, never wished bad for anyone.

What a pure soul she is!

Lost in those thoughts, he made his way to their bedroom. He knew this was not the wedding they had planned; this was not the wedding night they dreamt about.

But, for now he was ready to do everything to make her comfortable. If that meant not touching her, then he was ready for that too.

The day he got hold of all the proofs, he wouldn't waste even a second to give her the clear picture about her uncle.

* * *

After their little heated argument and he stormed out of their room, she took an extra long shower

After their little heated argument and he stormed out of their room, she took an extra long shower. As the warm water slipped through her delicious body, she kept thinking about how things were back then and how things are now.

Grabbing the strawberry almond crush body wash from the panel, she popped generous amount on her soft palm. She lathered her beautiful body as her thoughts shifted back to the times when they showered together and made love insane number of times in all possible positions.

He was an animal in bed and never left a chance to pounce on her. He was a rough lover and to be honest that always got her hot and bothered. Whenever his mood kicked in, he used to either throw her on the bed or bend her wherever possible and have his way with her. Of course she never had any problem with any of those rough sessions.

That one month they spent together was still so fresh in her mind. But that unfortunate night when she saw him in bed with other woman behind her back, really crushed her heart into pieces.