Heyo🦖

🦕Hi there, welcome to my new OC and Individual Roleplay book. I felt it was time for a revamp, and so, here it is.🦖

Just a few things you've gotta know:

💖One:💖
I like to play semi-literate to literate, so that's 5+ sentances. The more the better.

💜Two:💜
As a romantic, my idea of roleplaying is always romance and drama, so bring it. However, I don't do smut at all, so let's know go there, okey?

💙Three:💙
A roleplay is supposed to be fun for both the people involved. If it gets boring for you, lemme know and we can spice it up, or we can end it; I don't see the point in continuing something if even one of us have lost interest, it's just not worth it.

💖Four:💖
Sometimes the characters don't click and the roleplay just isn't working. It usually takes a few replies for things to start up, but once we're a bit in and things seem dead... well, I won't be able to keep going and I'll let you know. Please do the same if you start to feel that way.

💜Five:💜
We're all pretty busy, I know, or just avoiding answering, or not in the mental place to answer sometimes; that's all good. I will tag you after a bit if you don't reply, but just let me know if you need time; I'm pretty chill and will often not be online for a couple of days. It happens. You may tag me once if I don't reply within 24 hours, but then that's it, okey? Okey.

💙Six:💙
I love playing guys, but do enjoy being a girl too. So many people are only interested in playing as a girl, and that's fine, but hey, I'd like to too sometimes, y'know?

💖Seven:💖
Some of my characters are total jerks, while others are softies. I have many different kinds, and in male and female. So listen, if you choose to roleplay with one of my jerk characters, he's going to be a jerk. It may sound obvious, but many people end up thinking I don't like them when in actual fact it's just my OC that's rude.

💜Eight:💜
I stay true to my characters. That said, if you choose my anti-social jerk who hates people in general, you can't be mad when he doesn't show any interest in yours. Sure, with time he'll open up or soften up towards them, but it takes time and effort. It goes both ways though, if you choose a happy-go-lucky character who absolutely adores people, he's going to be friendly.

💙Nine:💙
Help out pleeeease. It's hard when the scenario and choosing of characters is left up to me okay? And I usually don't mind starting but then your reply has gotta help the interaction begin, aight? I can't be doing it all alone, it's tiring.

💖Ten:💖
No blasphemy aight? As a Christian I can't handle it when people use the name 'Jesus' like it's just another swear word; so please, just don't. Your eye colour is the secret code to comment below, aight? I'll be okay with other swearing, but of course, just sensor it all.

💜Eleven:💜
Talk! Goodness, I love making new friends or even just getting a chance to chat and get to know someone. I have Discord, so if you do hit me up and I'll give you my ID. Oh, also, remember to indicate out of roleplay speech aight? We don't want my brain erupting from confuzzlement now do we? No, we don't.

💙Twelve:💙
As someone who's straight, I only have straight characters and do straight romances.👀

💖Thirteen:💖
I dunno what else I needa say, but anywho, just comment the password below and let's get cracking.✌🏻