Chapter 13

~Day Of Awards Show~

Sorry for all the time skips!!

            Tori, Tammy, Kaya, Owl and I were rushing around trying to get ready. Owl was going with Josh so we decided to help her out. The guys were at the hotel getting ready while we were at Tori's house. We all were frantically running around getting this and that.

"Where's the hairspray???" Tori yelled from down the hall.

"I have it!" Owl said from the bathroom. Tammy was in the shower; I just got out and was in a robe and blow-drying my hair. We only had two hours until the boys came to pick us up for the awards show.

"Can someone curl my hair?" I yelled.

"I can!!" Tori said running into the room. She curled my hair. Tammy got out of the shower and was drying her hair. After Tori was done I helped Tammy with her hair and then Kaya did Tori's hair and Tammy did Kaya's hair. Soon we had all of our hair done and it was time for makeup. We had the same little system going as well.

Tori did mine, I did Tammy's, Kaya did Tori's and Tammy did Kaya's. It was going really well.

            We only had ten minuets before the boys came. We rushed and got our dresses on. I pulled on my golden one and then waited for the other girls. They all walked out and I gasped. Tori was wearing a dark blue long sleeveless dress that had silver gems around the sweetheart neckline. Tammy was in a pink high-low sleeveless dress that was beautiful and flowy. Kaya was wearing a silver dress just like mine but shorter. Owl was wearing an orange like color dress that was sleeveless and was long. We looked amazing!!!

The doorbell rang and we all squealed. It was like going to prom but better, it was a freaking awards show!!!

            We all casually walked to the door and Tori opened it. Dylan, Ansel, Josh, Will, Ki and Thomas stood there. They all wore tuxedos with red ties. Thomas' eyes were on mine and mine were on his.

"You guys look hot." Dylan said looking us up and down.

"Thank you." We all said at the same time. They laughed and then we left. Thomas linked his arm with mine and I smiled.

"You look absolutely beautiful." He whispered in my ear.

I blushed. "Thank you and you look very handsome."

He raised his eyebrows.

"Do you want me to say the truth?" I asked.

"Yes." He said. I was just about to tell him when I saw the limo. I dropped my jaw and we all got in. It was AWESOME!!

"So what were you saying?" Thomas asked. I sat next to him, my fingers intertwined with his.

"Oh yeah." I said. "You look sexy." I smiled. He laughed and kissed my cheek.

"TO THE AWARDS SHOW!" Dylan shouted. The driver raised the window to separate us from him. We all laughed and then we were on our way.

I was so excited!! But I still had this uncanny feeling about Olivia....

A/N

Hey double update! Yay, well this was just a short little thing. I love all of you so much! Thank you all so much for commenting, voting and even reading!!! I love you guys so much!!!

Comment, Follow, Vote pretty please with a cherry on top!

        Talk to ya later Shanks! ~Emily