2

Amelias POV: It was the end of my shift and I was in the attending's lounge. I heard the door open so I turned around and saw Arizona. "Hey, Again thanks for earlier, You really helped me out today" she said cheerfully. "Oh no problem, Happy to help." I said while smiling.

(A/N: in this story Amelia lives alone)

Arizonas POV: Oh my god her smile is adorable, I thought to myself as i was grabbing my things to go home. As I was walking to my car I saw Amelia storming out of the hospital. She ran over to the bench in front of the hospital and started sobbing, I quickly ran over to her and sat next to her. She looked over at me and tried to wipe her tears but more fell. "What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. "O- Owen
b-broke up w-with me." she said while breaking down once again. I though to myself to try and remember who Owen was and I remembered he was in trauma. I quickly moved over so I was closer to her, I put my arm around her and hugged her, She put her head on my shoulders and I rubbed her back. After 15 minutes she calmed down and stood up. "Are you off tomorrow?" she asked. "Yeah I am why?" i said. She looked at me with her gorgeous eyes and said "Ok, You wanna come to my house tomorrow for lunch?" she asked me carefully but quickly started fidgeting with her hands and looked down. "Hey, Hey, Hey, it's okay of course I will." I said with a bright smile. Amelia gestured for me to get up and she leaned in for a hug, I hugged her back. We stayed like that for about 45 seconds and pulled apart. "See ya tomorrow Robbins." Amelia said while blushing. "See ya Shepherd." I said and walked to my car.

A/N: IM SOOOOO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE LMFAO