Chapter Three - Fighting over Asia

Ren Regulus's PoV

"Ren, wake up". Hearing the soothing voice, I slowly rose from my sleep.

"Asia?"

Greeted by the smiling blonde Italian, I couldn't help smile.

She hugged me. "Thank you!"

"It's okay Asia"

Timeskip

While Asia got changed into some spare clothes of mine, I stayed in my pyjamas and phoned the school.

"Thank you, me and her will attend tomorrow"

"Who's that Ren?"

After hanging up, I saw Asia sitting down at my round table.

"The school, I had to sign in sick, no worries though, I'm a good actor. Also, I hope you don't mind but I signed you up to attend Kuoh Academy with me"

"Good"

I noticed the food was ready and put it out in front of Asia.

"Whala, classical English Breakfast, great to have with that nice cup of tea"

"Thank you"

I took my food and sat opposite Asia and began to eat.

Well before the door got knocked on.

I stood up, put a hoodie over my pyjama shirt and opened the door.

The cold wind blew over my bare legs as I was wearing pyjama shorts.

Looking out, I saw Kiba and that group from last night.

The lobster tried to force himself in, but I pushed him back.

"What do you think your doing?"

"Saving Asia"

I started to laugh. Like really laugh, proper borderline maniacal laughter.

"What's wrong with you lobster? Stop playing hero, I already saved her and myself, and she's okay." I smirked. "I assume you believe if you 'save' her she will fall madly in love with you? May have been in another universe where I don't exist, but personally, it's impossible with me here"

He clicked his tongue as the red hair who seems to be their leader based on their positions walked up to me.

"I'm Rias Gremory, Heiress to the Gremory Family, and Asia is my new Bishop. Now move"

"Knew it was the right idea to leave Asia with Kiba that time. Screw off you useless little snob, can't get you everything. Especially not Asia"

As I said that, Asia walked behind me.

"Hey Ren, I'm finished, what do I do with the plates and cutlery"

"Eh, just put them in the sink Asia"

"Asia!"

This lobster is going to give me a major headache.

"Issei? Oh hi"

"What is this bastard doing to you?"

"You mean Ren? Don't be stupid, Ren has been nothing but nice to me, what gives you the right to call him that slur?"

'Woah, talk about personality switch'

"Rias"

A new voice came from behind the tomato and lobsters group.

"Sona"

"Ooh great, a party, why don't we all go inside?"

" "Gladly" "