A President and A Chef

"Next stop, Bikini Bottom" the bus driver yelled as they drove along. Obama looks out the window, eager to visit Bikini Bottom. Most would think that since he's a president, he'd ride in a private jet. The president wanted his trip to be like any other normal person's trip, no private jets or secret service (okay, maybe secret service. We don't need another president assassination). "Bikini Bottom!" The bus driver yelled as he wiped the sweat off his face. As Obama got off the bus, he noticed a billboard. The billboard was advertising the Krusty Krab's Famous Krabby Patties. Obama licked his lips at the sight of the delicious burger.
Obama arrived at the Krusty Krab. He walked up to the counter. "Welcome to the Krusty Krab. I'm Squidward Tentacles, how may I take your order?" Squidward said with boredom. "Uh, yes, I'll take 1 Krabby Patty and an order of Kelp Fries." Squidward sighed and yelled the order to a man behind the counter. Obama and the man's eyes met. Obama blushed. He'd never seen someone so handsome before. He knew he had a wife, but he also knew that he'd gained an interest in the man. Obama sat down at a table, and hoped the man would bring his order to him. And he did. "Here you go sir! 1 Krabby Patty and an order of delicious Kelp Fries!" The man said with joy. As Obama grabbed the tray, he'd accidentally brushed hands with the man. He blushed and so did the man. "Uh, uh I'm sorry" Obama said nervously. "Hehe, it's okay. My name is Spongebob. What's yours?" Spongebob said blushing. Obama gulped. "M-my name I-is Barack, B-Barack Obama. But you can call me Obama." He said shuddering. "Nice to meet you Obama." Spongebob slowly walked towards the doors to the kitchen, blushing. "W-wait!" Obama blurted out. "Yes?" Spongebob turned and walked back to the table. "I-I know we just met, b-but I was wondering if you'd l-like to go to dinner o-or something." Obama said blushing. Spongebob smiled "I'd love to." Obama smiled "okay."