0.5

Lucy's POV:
I've been in London for two weeks now, spent my time getting to know all the boys, going on walks and eating food. I'm really close with Tobi, he's just so easy to talk to and he's lovely. I haven't seen anyone else other than the sidemen minus Harry these past two weeks and I've been chatting with Cal a little, he spoke me through how we ended up kissing and decided that it was a dare and that's all it was.

I decided today I will upload a video as it's been two weeks and I haven't gone this long without uploading in so long. I sent out a tweet to do a Q&A and waited till the questions came in. Ever since moving here and Simon announced on his channel who I was, I grew some sort of following. My channel was at 300k and my Twitter and Instagram were all around the same too. It was insane.

I set up my camera and lights and got to recording.

"Hey everyone, welcome back. I'm sorry it's been so long. Today I will be doing a little q&a so you all get to know a bit more about me! First of all thank you for 300k, it's so mad and I'm so grateful. Anyway let's get into the questions"

I answered a few boring questions like: how old are you (20), did you go to uni (no) and all that boring stuff. I got asked who my fav sidemen is and of course Tobi was the answer.

"And that's the end of the video, I hope you enjoyed, remember to like and subscribe and I'll see you all soon" I clicked off the camera and stuck the SD card into my laptop. I wasn't going to edit it just now but got to be prepared you know.

Groupchat: sidemen house
Simon: party tonight guys? I'm bored and in the mood to get drunk
JJ: fuck yeh
Ethan: of course lad
Vik: eh sure
Josh: yeah okay why not it's a Friday
Simon: Lucy?
Lucy: is Talia or Freya coming?
Josh: sure yeh
Lucy: then count me in
Simon: come to kitchen

I headed downstairs and to my surprise all of the boys were down there having a drink, Tobi was drinking apple juice of course. "Hi Lou, how you doing" Tobi looked up and threw me a smile.
I went over and sat on his knee
"Hi tobez, I'm good how are you?" I know calling him Tobez would wind Simon up
"I'm good, what do you want to drink?"
"Vodka lemonade please" he poured me the drink and handed me the cup. "So is it just us or is anyone else coming?" I looked up to the boys.

"Cal, Lux, Harry and the girls are coming and that's it" JJ replied I just nodded back.
"I better go put some nicer clothes on then" all the boys were dressed better than me, I just had pyjama bottoms on and Simons hoodie

I headed back upstairs to get ready, I went with a pair of black mom jeans and an old band T-shirt. I added a chain to my jeans and put some jewellery on, curled my hair and applied some mascara and concealer and went back downstairs.

Everyone else had turned up by the time I got downstairs and they were all having a drink. Lux was speaking to Ethan, Harry was just drinking alone and Cal was staring right at me as I walked in. I smiled at him and he returned a big smile back. I went and sat next to Frey and Talia and got engrossed in conversation about their week.

Text:
Cal: u look good little one x
Why is he texting me ? We are in the same room
Lucy: thank you very much big one, you don't look to bad yourself, why are you texting me though? I'm across the room x
Cal: don't want Simon to batter me x
Lucy: come and join us and bring me a vodka lemonade please x
Cal: on it darling x
He's a charmer that's for sure, but Simon ain't gonna do shit to him if he speaks to me