Preparations👑

Songs
Zoe Wees - Control
Eminem ft Sia - Guts Over Fear
NF - My Stress

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

William's POV

Seeing my sister nearly die, made me reevaluate my choices. I know that what I'm about to do will probably make her hate me but at this point I'd rather have her hate me than have her dead.

I left her home with Stacey, so that I could talk to Alpha Brian without any worries. I headed over to the training fields where I knew he was because it was his time to train with the warriors. He was in the middle of a fight with one of the pack warriors, it was in human form.

The fight continued for a few more minutes before the warrior was pinned into submission. Alpha Brian gave the warrior a few pointers on where he went wrong to better improve his attacks for next time.

Alpha Brian saw me waiting for him and called me over. "I see you want to talk." He said as he watched me take off my shoes and get on the mats. "I do but it can wait,it seems you need a new sparing partner." I said in a light tone.

Our match ran on until training was over for the other wolves as they were now watching us fight. My body was nearing at its limit but I was not going to concede because of that. Brian looked to be in the same shape as me, but just like me he wasn't going to give up that easy.

He moved to attack me with a left hook which I countered with a block and a left swing of my own knocking him down. I didn't anticipate his leg sweep which took me down and he placed me in a choke hold forcing me to yield.

I could have gotten out of the choke hold but I had already wasted enough time here. The warriors applauded us and dispersed. Brian and I walked to his home to talk.

Once we were inside I released a sigh because this was really going to be hard for me. "So William what is it that you wanted to talk about?" Brian asked. "I want to us to begin the process of making my sister a member of the pack." I said.

"I take it that she choose to join the pack. Well that's great news. I'll get Christopher to start with the paper work." Brian said with a smile. "Alpha..." I began but was cut off. "William we have known each other for nearly 10 years now. I believe we are way passed formalities." He said genuinely.

I laughed a little. "Forgive me Brian, its just a force of habit. Grace doesn't wish to join the pack, she never has actually but with that being said I can not just sit around and do nothing. This type of incident is not the first of its kind, four years ago a pack in Louisiana tortured her for entering their pack grounds. If our aunt didn't go to the alpha, my sister would have died then." I reminisced on the horrid event.

"I'm sorry to hear that Will, if I may ask why did she enter their pack grounds?" He asked. "Our aunt Kassidy was the gypsy traveller, she sent Grace to go deliver the Alpha's baby since she had another job in Kentucky. Aunt Kassidy taught my sister everything she knows." I said.

Many people in the supernatural knew our aunt because she was known to help baron women conceive ,carry full term and deliver the baby. She was not only a midwife but a healer in general. Grace helped her when she didn't have school that was a mandatory rule that I had established with aunt Kassidy when I had left.

I saw the look of surprise on Brian's face. "You're telling me that the gypsy traveller was your aunt and that your sister was her apprentice." He said. "Yes,that is correct." I said. I was well aware that this information would peak his attention.

Word around the pack was that Luna Gwen had been searching for my aunt but gave up when she heard of her passing. "I see." He said rubbing his chin. "I know that Grace would be a great addition to the pack and it would be a great new start for her here. All I'm asking is that we begin the process without her and if she is still reluctant I will sign on her behalf." I said with conviction.

Ow damn, Grace please forgive me for this. I was basically selling my sister to the wolves for her skills. Shit. I thought. I hope she sees that I did this for her own good. "William this is not how we do things but I know that if I had a sister I'd do the same. I'll need her full name to begin the process." He said even though I know the had his own agenda, it being his pregnant wife Gwen.

"Arabella Grace Patrick." I said

"What? I thought your sister's name is Grace". He asked, he looked as though he had seen a ghost."Arabella Grace Patrick, that's her full name. She prefers using her middle name." I confirmed...

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
Short chapter but it carried a lot of clues to the past and the present. Hopefully this chapter was insightful because the information here will come in handy for the book. Please remember to vote and if you want leave a comment, I'd love to hear what you guys think of William.❤❤❤