|kai|

Imagine you're at a party with your friend and kai decides to play truth or dare ... but the dare is with you......

"You know y/n we can just turn back around " Kendall said nervously. I laughed under my breathe , " yeah mhm come on" I said dragging her out of the car. Kendall and I was invited to party in hidden hills  so we decided to go , because why not?. We both walk in and there's a bunch of people here . "Hey my pretty lady" Stefan comes up to Kendall . "Imma borrow your best friend for a second y/n" . Stefan said . "Ok" I said laughing . Kendall and Stefan are now going somewhere around the house . "Welp I'm alone" I said to myself . "No your not "'I turn around to see my other best friend , Bonnie. "Omg hey Bonnie!" I said hugging her. "Hey" she said laughing . We talked for about 30 minutes. "Is uhh kai here?" I asked suddenly. Bonnie turned to me with a smirk. " mhm yep he's here prolly getting drink" she said laughing . Me laughing along with her. " HELLO EVERYONE " a guy suddenly yelled from living room , me and Bonnie looked at each other and went to the living room to see Damon standing on the couch with two bourbons in his hand. "Omg I need to record this"'Bonnie said taking out her phone. "Gosh me too" I said . "Who wants to play truth or dare with me, Kai, klaus, and kohl." Damon said yelling . Bonnie decides to do the most stupid thing ever and raise my hand and say " SHE WILL" everyone cheered and kai looked over at me with a smirk. "Bonnie what the hell are doing " I whisper to her. " you know what I'm doing , now get your butt in there " she said as she pushes next to kai making me bump into him. "Omg I'm sorry-" I said . "Haha it's fine, y/n" . He said with a devilish smirk. "Well who wants to go first ?" Damon asked . "Kai will!" Bonnie yelled from across the room. Me and kai turned our heads to her but she just winked at us. "Alright then , Kai truth or dare?" Damon asked him. "Damon don't play stupid with me, of course dare ." Kai said while drinking. Everyone laughed . "Alright then, Kai I dare to go skinny dipping in the pool." Damon said and the whole party went silent . "Ok bet" Kai said laughing . "And with y/n" Damon added. "OUUU" the whole party said . I can hear Bonnie squealed from the other half of the room. Kai turned towards me and gave 'why not ' look. "Ok fine it's on." I said sipping my drink one last time. "WOOOOO" the whole party yelled. Kai and I looked at each and laughed . We headed to the pool. "Welp this is gonna be interesting " Kai said . "Sure is" I added . I started to undress when I looked up and saw Kai looking at me. "Turn around Parker " I said playfully . "Ok ok" he said laughing . I started to unzip my pants and pull over my shirt and Unclasp my bra. I'm completely naked. I hop into the pool . "Ok I'm done , your turn." I said and kai turned around quickly. "You gonna turn around?" He said laughing . I playfully rolled my eyes and turned around . I can hear him undoing his belt. About 20 seconds later . I can here the pool splash. I turn around. Wow he's hot.. the chain on his necklace.  "So what's next?" I asked. He comes closer to me without taking his eyes off me. "What do you think is next?" He asked. I didn't say anything I just kept starring at his lips. The more he comes closer to me the more I realize he's taller. We stare into each other gaze until he he smash his lips onto mine. It was passionate. We was in perfect synced. His arm was on my back and my hands were around his neck .We kept and kept kissing until we heard a clicking sound and when we stopped we saw the whole par to surrounding us with phones . "WOOOOO" the whole party screamed and cheered. Me and kai looked at each other and laughed . "Ok nice dare love birds now come back inside ." Damon said. "Uhh were literally naked?.." Kai said . "Oh yeah I forgot , EVERYONE INSIDE!" Damon  yelled . Me and kai started laughing again.
Kai and I were done dressing but before I was about to head inside, Kai forcefully turned me around and smashed his lips onto mine. I gave in and kissed him back. He pulled back and said "I'm in love with you y/n, I was always in love with you since last year. " Kai said . "What if I told I'm in love with you to." I said looking back up at him. " you got probably 20 seconds to kiss me again and then I'm all yours ." I added on. He laughed and kiss me passionately. His hands on my cheeks and my hands on his muscles. "I'm all yours Kai Parker." "Im all yours y/n Forbes ." Kai said then we kissed again. When we headed back inside we were holding hands. Everyone stopped what they were doing and screamed "HELL YEAH" "PURRR" "MY FAVORITE COUPLE NOW!" . Me and kai just laughed . Now his arms is over my shoulder and he yells "WHOS READY TO PARY!!!" The whole party screamed in excitement. I laughed and screamed with them.