𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1 - 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙊𝙪𝙩𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢

Hi hi! It's your favorite author here with a new genshin book! Soon two more will come but this one had to be an immediate book! This was inspired by orange-blossoms! Go check them out and show them your support!

This will be strictly platonic as you, the reader, are placed somewhere in Middle School age!

Well, let's start this book!!

[ --------------------------------------------- ]

Honestly you didn't expect this to happen. You were just taking a calming walk after some stupid argument with your parents. They were upset at how you weren't focused on your studies, and you were upset because your grades were fine and haven't dropped to a negative grade. Your parents just blew it at your face about how you were busy playing games and not studying. Typical average parents they are. 

And then during your peaceful calming walk, you were suddenly hit by a moving car that clearly didn't see the red light and cross walk flashing. What a sad pitiful way to have your life come to this. To add with that, it was a bunch of drunk college students that had hit you. You hope this would be a good lesson for those idiots to never drive while wasted. 

As you laid in the puddle of your own blood, your vision blurred and voices started to sound faint and more distant. You could make out panicking voices, sirens, and other stuff like that. 

Were you really going out like this? Perhaps it would, they had hit you rather hard with how fast they were driving. Oh well, at least you won't have to deal with your parents any more. Though there's your friends and your teacher who treats you like his own child... You'll miss them dearly as if they were your true family. You wish them a happy life. 

Your vision turns black and you feel your soul being pulled away from your body. Good bye to this life then. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

< [ Entering Genshin Impact . . . ] >

.

.

.

Huh...? What does that mean?-

.

.

.

Why did you feel yourself on a patch of grass? What's going on?

You open your eyes and make an alarming squeal as you see a huge bird-like fungus in front of you. You fell back on your...head...? 

The huge fungus in front of you helped you back on your feet and made an odd noise as if it was purring. The more you look at it, the more you recognize it. ISN'T THIS FUNGUS THE JADEPUME TERRORSHROOM?!- Wait... that means you're in Genshin Impact... DID GOD GIVE YOU SOME PITY AND REINCARNATE YOU TO THIS RPG GACHA GAME!!?

The Jadeplume Terrorshroom picked you up with its beak and placed you underneath the platform it was on with other fungi. Now that you think about it, you're smaller than the original ones, perhaps you're a baby fungus or you're like a runt. You're going with the first theory, considering how gentle the Jadeplume was treating you and the other fungi had gathered around you, making bouncy happy noises. You noticed a nearby puddle of water and went near it to see your reflection. As you expected, you were a baby anemo fungus. 

You were suddenly pulled away from your thoughts by a screen appearing in front of you. 

' Hello! You finally arrived Traveler! (✿◠‿◠) ' A little pixel figure came on the screen, ' You must be wondering about your predicament right now, Traveler! Allow me to explain on the behalf of the creator!^0^ '