𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5 : 𝘾𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙮 𝘾𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙚

"WAHHHHHH!!!!" You wailed very loudly and clung onto Zandik's shirt very tightly as Kaveh tried to pull you off Zandik. 

"I'll be back after 2 days, my dear, Please let go!" Zandik tried to comfort you, "Uncle Kaveh will be with you in my absence!" 

You all must be wondering what's going on! Well basically Zandik is heading off to Liyue  to deliver an order he received from a client there. He couldn't bring you with him because the roads were quite dangerous at this moment. There was a strange beast lingering around and he couldn't risk his child getting injured on this trip. 

You, of course, did not like it as you were worried that he'd get hurt and you wouldn't be able to help him. So the only thing you could do was whine, wail, and cling onto your father, forbidding him from leaving. But alas, Kaveh managed to pry your fingers off of Zandik's shirt and wrapped you in your blanket burrito. You squirmed and whined uncontrollably. 

" Please sweet baby, I promise I'll come back unharmed and safe okay?" Zandik softly said and kissed your forehead, "Papa promises to bring you lots of baby snacks and toys, mkay?" 

You sniffled and whimpered at Zandik as Kaveh wiped your tears away. 

"You'll have lots of fun with Uncle Kaveh, [Your Name]! You'll get to meet some other friends of ours! Isn't that exciting?~" Kaveh cooed and ticked your tummy making you giggle.  

You watched Zandik walk out of the house with a pouty look as Kaveh gently bounced you in his arms, "Come on little one, we should meet up with the others! I'm sure they'll like you lots!" 

The people Kaveh was going to introduce you to were Lisa, Cyno, Tighnari, and a familiar person, Al Haitham. You dressed in a cute jumpsuit with a star pattern, you had a green pacifier in your mouth, and you were holding onto Kaveh, tightly. 

Kaveh saw his friends at a table in Lambad's tavern, "Hey guys! Sorry I'm late, just had to get this wittle cutie wutie ready to meet you guys!" 

"Since when did you settle down." Al Haitham glared at the baby in his senior's arms. 

"I didn't settle down, Al Haitham! This is Zandik's kid!" Kaveh dismissed him, "Plus, you remember the little jumpy fungus in the Akademiya right? This is them!" 

" I find that hard to believe." Cyno hummed, "Amanita minute to process this." 

" Please don't tell me you just made that pun." Tighnari hissed. 

You cooed and tilted your head. You guess the joke was sort of funny, but it was out of pocket. A bit. 

"I'm telling you guys the truth if the little 'hat' on their head was detachable." Kaveh huffs. 

"Then let's test that theory" Cyno suggests. 

" Would you rather suffer the consequences if Zandik learns that you pulled on [ Your name]'s head because of your curiosity?" Kaveh asked. 

Cyno stilled and pondered a bit, "Nevermind, I'll believe you. I've heard rumors of Senior Zandik's anger, but never thought it would be true, considering how you described him before." 

" Well now you know. He almost threw a dagger right at a merchant for saying that his baby looked weird with the fungus cap on." Kaveh hummed remembering that moment, "Plus he threatened a Matra that if he didn't find his baby, who was kidnapped by some hoarders, he'd find a way to spike his coffee with the most awful medicine." 

" My my, guess this cutie has Zandy wrapped around their finger~" Lisa cooed and pinched your cheek, making you coo back at her, "May I hold them?" 

Kaveh nodded and handed you over to Lisa. The woman carefully held you and caressed your little face, "Oh My, your skin is so soft! Like pillows!" (+25 FP)