19| 'My Fucking Karma.'

/Don't let anyone in

/Don't let anyone in./

(927)

Back at the Villa we have an early flight at 2 am and it is now 10 and we leave at 12am. I showered and am now eating leftover cake. Matteo comes out of his room, and so do Sara and Dante. "UGH!" Vincenzo says breaking the Silents. "What are we going to do when we get back?"

I hope we all stay in contact, but if I say that i'll look desperate so I stay quiet.

We all just stay silent. "It feels like a party every day," Sara sighs, idiot.

I look at her and we all start bursting out laughing. "Idiot." I snort. Everyone turns their gazes to me snickers and laugh I turn red. I didn't mean to laugh like that it's just been a hot min.

I even look at Matteo and he is smirking a little bit where you can see a small dimple form.

"Okay come on let's put the bags in the car," Vincenzo says grabbing the things, I furrowed my eyebrows and he motioned his head to Matteo who is sitting on the railing outside. Where the first time he ever said something to me was.

I start to walk towards Matteo.

Sara and Dante grab their stuff and left me and Matteo. "Hey," I say sitting next to him.

"Hey" He wraps an arm around my body. "What you gonna do when we get back into New York?" I say to break the pregnant silence; He tenses.

"About that..." I get off of him and look at him in the eyes, this isn't going to end right here right?

"What do you mean?" I say

"Natalia, you know whatever happened between us, can't stay and we have to end it." He says. What?

I look at him in disbelief. Your lying.

Suck it up right now.

Bad bitch

"Your kidding right?" I say he shakes his head not making eye contact with me, how is he just going to let this go?

"So what?" I bit my lip holding back my feelings trying for them not to show. "You're just going to ignore me?"

He doesn't move.

"You're just going to pretend whatever happened over the last week wasn't real?" I ask waiting for an answer.

"You just lead me on?" I say because I know i'm right.

I want to keep on ranting but I know it's not going to get me anywhere, I just do it anyways. There's nothing better to do since he doesn't even know... FUCK MAN.

"This whole time," I said moving my hands, I was in shock. More shock than when my father started to do things to me.

"I can't believe you." I gasp and put a hand over my mouth.