Storm Snuggles

Fluff

Karls pov

It was late at night and nick(sapnap) had just gotten home after a long night of hanging out with dream and george and filming stuff. I was mad that he hadn't even considered that i wanted to go. " baby im home!!". I heard him shout from the door. I didnt get up i was super mad at him." babe?". He started walking over to the couch where i had been sitting almost all the time he had been gone. " baby hey are you ok? you didnt answer when i called to you. Are you alright?" I just sat there staring down into my frog hoodie." Baby hey whats wrong? do you feel si-." he paused. He knew what was wrong. " Babe im sorry I... there isn't a good defence. Baby I know i should have invited you. Your part of the team. Im really sorry if theres any thing i can do to make you feel better please just tell me ill do anything." I started to feel bad for making him feel bad.(Thats ironic)After all he was just having fun with a couple of his buds. He was also soaking wet cause it had been storming outside for the past hour or two." Baby come on talk to me please." I looked up into his deep grey eyes. Damn I could get lost in them for hours,days,months forever even," Well for start you can start off by saying you love me." He chuckled after i said that probably cause he tells me it all the time."I love you baby." We both chuckled at that one " Then you can start cuddling me all night." I gave him puppy eyes even though I knew he would ethier way. " Well then lets go."

Sapnaps pov

I picked karl up with his thighs wraped around my stomach. I kissed him softly on the lips. I couldnt help but smile into the kiss. It only lasted a couple seconds but I wanted it to last for ever. I rotated karl to my back so I was giving him a piggy back ride. I started walking up the stairs to our room. We only bought the house a couple weeks ago and me and karl have been kinda putting unpacking off so there was still a bunch of boxs on the floor but the bed was still made and had blankets and a few pillows on it. I placed karl on the bed then i jumped on right next to him. I dug my face into his neck. "Hey i said cuddle." He said jokingly." I know i know." I moved to where his body was right aganist my stomach."Is this alright?" " Yeah just here." He grabs my arm and moves it to his waist." Now its perfect." He said it so happly and calmly that you think he would have been sleep talking. I dug my face into his brown fluffy hair. " do you forgive me now?" I said as i took my face out of his hair. " hmmmm mabey." " please baby i did everything you asked." He turned his head to face me. " Okay one more thing." he grabed my face with his hand and kissed me softly on the lips. I kissed back with out hesitation. "There now I forgive you now. Just next time if you can atleast think to bring me." He let go of my face and turned back around facing the wall. He grabed my hand and started to run his pointer finger along the top of my hand. The tunder crashed loudly in both of our ears. Karl gripped my hand tighter at the sudden shock of the thunder. "shhh its ok. ill protect you." I wisperd in his ear. He seemed to calm down after that. " I love you baby." " i love you too."

648 words