The new neighbor

( fanart not mine) This includes: karl swearing,flirting,fluff and stuttering.

Nobody's pov

Karl finally got to rest after a long week of moving. The last thing he had to do is move some plants outside on his porch. Karl sighed as he got up from his seat on the couch. He walked over to the counter and grabbed one of the hanging plants. He had hung the hook when he first moved in. He knew he would forget to do it if he didn't. He walked outside of his brand new house holding onto the hanging plant. He had set the plant down for a few mintues to grab a ladder. The hook was to hight for karl to reach on his own. He made sure the ladder was steardy and grabbed the plant. When he had finshed setting up the plant he walked out to his front yard to see how it looked. He put his hands on his hips trying to tell if he liked his work." Hey neighbor! Im sapnap nice to meet you!" Sapnap said from the house next to karl's. Karl looked over, expecting to see a 60 year old man or a 7 year old who had been let outside, but instead he saw a handsom man,his age, with black hair and bright orange eyes. Karl could get lost in them for hours. "H-hey! Im karl great to meet you!" Karl said happly. " great to meet you karl! I love the plant looks great." Sapnap smiled sweetly. " Thank you!" Karl loved how kind he was. " Well i'll see you around karl" Sapnap smiled and waved as he walked into his house. Karl had to take a second to prosses what just happend. A handsome man,his age, had just been more kind than anybody had been to him in his whole life. Karl put his hand on his neck blushing like crazy. He walked inside and started hanging the rest of the plants. His mind stuck on sapnap and how good he looked. When he had finshed he sat down on the couch,his mind still stuck on sapnap. He deiced to watch a moive to try to take his mind off... certian things. He put on a horror moive, the saw moives to be exatice. hhe hated horror moives but it was the only way to distract him. His friends george and dream had already forced him to watch all the saw moives before so he know what happend and where the jump scares are, he still got scared at them dispite that. When the moive had finshed karl got up to make his dinner. After a failed attempt at making mac n cheese, karl dieced to order some pizza. He placed the order deiceding what to do. He started day dreaming about sapnap. They meet only a few hours ago but he had already was day dreaming about him. He heard a nock at the door but it was to early for the food so karl was confused. He walked over to the door and opened it suprised to see sapnap standing there. " Hey karl..So I know this is kinda random but i wanted to ask you a question." Sapnap put his hand on his neck embressed. " Yeah go ahead!" Sapnap chuckled nervouse to talk. " Would it be okay with you if I put a lgbtq flag up?" Karl was caught off gaurd by sap's qeustion. " Well if you say no im still gonna do it, but I guess this me telling you im gay and im checking if your smart enough to support." Sapnap looked at the ground regretting what he just said. " Yeah you can put it up!" Sapnap looked up back up at karl suprised. " And don't worry I support infact I was thinking of putting my own up so I think thats a great idea." Karl smiled looking up at sapnap. " Well im glad. So,sorry if this is personal but are you lgbt? You dont have to answer but I, crap im sorry karl." Karl chuckled. "Its fine dont worry about it! Really I dont mind. I like guys so yes im gay." (This is not irl atleast i dont think.) Sapnap gave a thumbs up." Pog! I am too!" The two boys chuckled happy with the outcome. " Well i should get going I got some stuff today but i'll see you around." Sapnap started to walk away back to his house. He turned around to wave bye to karl before walking back to his house. Karl waved and closed the door. A mintue later the door bell rang. It was the food this time. Karl grabbed some money on the counter. "Thank you." Karl grabbed the pizza and handed the pizza guy the money. "Keep the change. And have a nice day." The guy nodded and walked away. Karl brought the pizza over to the couch and placed the pizza on the coffee table infront of the couch. He grabbed the tv remotes and turned on his favorite movie. " Crap its 11:00 pm." Karl said pauseing the movie. He started cleaning up the pizza. He only ate a couple slices and put the rest of the pizza in the fridge. Karl started gettting ready for bed. Just doing the normal stuff like brushing his teeth,combing his hair and changeing clothes. Karl's house got hot in the summer time so he liked to sleep shirtless most of the time. Karl heard a knock at the door and ran down staris and opened the door,seeing sapnap standing there with a note. " Hey sapnap whats up?" Sapnap stood there looking at karl's body. " Shit omg im so sorry sap I didn't m-" Karl was cut off by sapnap pulling him closer making karl stop talking. Sapnap let go of the note holding karls chin up to face him. don't apoligze for looking good." Karl was now blushing like crazy. " Sapnap what ar-" Karl was cut off,agian, by sapnap pulling him into a deep kiss. Sapnap let go of karl looking down at the note he dropped. " Holy crap karl! Im so sorry. I was being a idiot and did stuff with out thinking. I.... damn it. I und-" Karl grabbed sapnaps face pulling him closer. " Sapnap! Its okay. I liked it." Sapnap looked suprised. " We've both done things we regert. Now we accept it happend and we address stuff later okay? " Sapnap chuckled and nodded. " Okay now whats up?" Karl let go of sapnap's face letting him bend down to pick the note up. " Here this is what i wanted." Sapnap said handing karl a peice of paper. Karl read the note suprised. "W-wait really?!" Sapnap nodded happly. Karl ran at him and hugged him. " So is that a yes?" Karl nodded hugging sapnap tightly. Sapnap hugged karl back. Karl let stepping back. " Friday night top of our roofs." Sapnap nodded. " Okay. Good night babe." Karl closed the door making sure to turn on the pourch light. Sapnap started to walk home. Sattisfed with the outcome.