Chapter 1

Dream's POV

I did it, I did what they asked...they are locking me up in here for who knows how long. No one from the SMP has come to see me, I am alone again in this tiny, cold floored, black room. Only light I get is from lava, Sam doesn't bring me food...he built a Redstone machine to deliver it. There are camera's to watch me, make sure I stay in this room. 

 Raven can't visit me physically but, she can talk to me...not all the time but, most of it. She is my one true friend and the only one who understands what I have been through. 

I built this prison for me. I wanted to be put in here, to not hurt them, but keep the SMP safe while still playing the villain for them. I think they are coming back but I don't know what's going on out there...Raven says they brought the a egg here. She can't stop it before raising suspicion. 

I know they will be coming, when I first got to prison I knew they would come sometime between the first 2 years after I was put in this hell hole. It's been 1 and a half years according to the clock on the wall and the number of tally's.

I need to get out of here soon, I am losing my mind, I don't know how long I will last but I will for as long as I can. I took my mask off ever since I have been put in here, it is half broken and cracks are shown all along the wooden piece. I don't care about keeping my face a secret I just want to be at peace. 

I heard something through the lava, a buzz and some machines or gears moving. I saw the lava slowly disappear showing across a void a group of people, the same people who locked me up. "Dream..." I heard someone mutter. It was a the blonde with blue eyes in front of the group.  My senses have been messed up but are slowly coming back to me.

I watch as 3 people stand on a platform that moved towards me. Fear over took my body but I stayed sitting down with my back against the wall my knees were bent and my arms rested on them one folded out and one was holding my resting head, I was looking through my hair but, to them I was looking down. I don't sleep anymore, to afraid, the bags under my eyes would be visible. The 3 people who came to my cell were Tommy, Quackity and Tubbo.

"Dream, we need your help." Tubbo spoke. I looked up at them, with dull dead eyes. Tubbo couldn't take my stare and looked away causing Tommy to speak up, "Hey bitch boy, stop. We need your help getting rid of the egg." I raised my brow at him, which caused him to start a long speech about the egg. I knew what the egg was I have been staying in the loop through Raven.

After he finished his speech he looked at me, "Will you help us?" There was a sliver of hope in his voice. Things must be bad if Tommyinnit has hope for me to help them. I nodded slightly. "Stand up" Quackity ordered. I stood up, they put netherite cuffs on me. All 4 of us walked to the platform, it moved shifting towards the crowd, some gasped at my state...other stayed quiet and stared. 

Walking outside, my eyes were not use to the light so we had to stop for a second letting my eyes adjust. After a few seconds we kept walking, through the blown up l'manberg and to a building, red roots littered the area, I was taken into the building and shown where the egg was. They brought me over there, "How do we kill it" I motioned for the handcuffs, Tommy looked at Tubbo who nodded at Quackity. Slowly he took the netherite cuffs off, I rubbed my wrists, trying to sooth the burning pain in my skin. 

I walked towards the egg, "Don't get to close Dream, it can take over your mind" Bad warned, ah a new voice finally. I ignored the anyway, walking closer to the egg, I walked around to the side of it, looking at details that no one else would look for. I found a vine that was more purple then the others, at that moment I knew...this is a decoy. I followed the purple vine, the others were following me, I looked like I was staring at the ground following nothing to the untrained eye.

It was hot so I took off my dirty green hoodie, and tied it around my waist. I had a black turtleneck long sleeve that was tight around my body. I was still walking in the same direction for twenty minutes. I was finally stopped by Quackity, "Where are you taking us?" I removed his grip from my arm and spoke for the first time in months. "You are all stupid." I heard a bunch of angered yells, "You are all stupid because that's not the real egg, it's a decoy and a very good one at that. I saw a purple vine that was not red like the others, it went underground a while ago but you can still see it glowing slightly if you know what to look at...I believe we are almost there, if I am wrong feel free to chop my head off." I started to walk again and angry, confused crowd followed.

There we saw it, a stone egg with slight purple hue coming through cracks. There was a pile of rocks on top of it, so people passing by would just see a pile of ruble.  I pointed and watched as 6 people endlessly attack the shell slowly cracking it away, revealing a purple crystal. Tommy threw it on the ground, shattering, in the distance we heard rumbling, rushing back to the city... after I was in netherite cuffs again. Watching the vines slowly die, shriveling up creating ashes around the city...It was nice while it lasted.

I was escorted back to prison, I stayed there with no thank you, no sorry, and no do you want anything.  I let them leave me to go back into a dark, empty, cold floored room. Leaving me to my own thoughts...

I thought everything was fine till a week later everything went wrong.

First Chapter Done gotta write two stories now this is a secondary story so my Dreamnoblade story comes first.

(Not my Art) What I think Dream looks like.